Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2015 1:52:49 PM EDT
Why in the hell aren't we doing the same. We need to get a firemission going among us apparently, does someone slightly more literate then me want to get a letter to the governor drafted so we can all do a massive send off?
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 2:17:05 PM EDT
[#1]
So looks like we might be getting them all....

our establishment Repub Guv is taking his orders from the Chamber of Commerce... dislodging him from their position, while difficult,  is not impossible.

Hopefully the phone calls I made today to his office are not alone...
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 4:11:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Why in the hell aren't we doing the same. We need to get a firemission going among us apparently, does someone slightly more literate then me want to get a letter to the governor drafted so we can all do a massive send off?
View Quote

looks like it's under control Ducey to obama - ESAD
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 4:42:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Yup, we're in or out, as the case may be!
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 5:02:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy shit that makes me happy. That is awesome news. Thank you Governor Ducey for doing your job since Obama clearly refuses to do his.

Link Posted: 11/16/2015 5:06:46 PM EDT
[#5]
It's good that Ducey stepped up.  I don't know how much credibility Speisa has but-
ISIS Releases "Kill List" of US cities
Seems that Phoenix has the honor of getting their attention.

eta-

This may be totally symbolic, this was posted in comments on KPHO article-
Just an fyi, the governor's office does
not hold power over matters of refugee acceptance. So essentially
everything he is saying here is meaningless. There is no legal means for
a state to block the federal government's relocation of refugees to
that state, as it is a matter of foreign relations. This has already
been decided by the court system. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee_Act
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/16/2015 7:01:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's good that Ducey stepped up.  I don't know how much credibility Speisa has but-

eta-

View All Quotes
Quoted:

eta-

Just an fyi, the governor's office does not hold power over matters of refugee acceptance. So essentially everything he is saying here is meaningless. There is no legal means for a state to block the federal government's relocation of refugees to that state, as it is a matter of foreign relations. This has already been decided by the court system. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee_Act

someone didn't read the link they posted , from it "The Office must also create grants for these projects, consult with state and local governments about sponsorship and distribution of refugees, and develop a system to monitor the use of government funds using evaluations, auditing and data collection. In order to receive assistance for programs, the States must first explain how they plan to accomplish the goals of these programs, meet the director's standards, and submit a report at the end of each fiscal year.["

Ducey just has to say sorry, we're full.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 7:25:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Excuse my ignorance, but what's to stop Fed from bussing/flying them in and leaving them at public stations throughout the state a la the border jumpers?
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 8:25:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Excuse my ignorance, but what's to stop Fed from bussing/flying them in and leaving them at public stations throughout the state a la the border jumpers?
View Quote

Or another state accepting them. Once they're in the US, are they not free to move about the country?
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 8:49:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Whatever state takes the military age male "refugees," as soon as they can they'll spread throughout our once fine nation and discombobulate things further.

I purposely have no veteran or purple heart plates, specifically for this reason alone, so I cannot be targeted. And yeah, I know I live in bumfuq Prescott, but still I have my SBR within an arm's reach at all times now...or when out and about I have more mags for the EDC than I usually do. I refuse to let what happened to Paris happen on my fucking watch.

FWIW, when my mother's family escaped the communists during the Hungarian Revolt of '56, they brought everyone. Why on earth has no one asked where the old and the wives and kids are with these military aged terrorists!?

I guess I ask the inconvenient questions, my bad. Not my fault I'm not a fucktarded demturd.

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:11:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Or another state accepting them. Once they're in the US, are they not free to move about the country?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is what will happen.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:13:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Whatever state takes the military age male "refugees," as soon as they can they'll spread throughout our once fine nation and discombobulate things further.

I purposely have no veteran or purple heart plates, specifically for this reason alone, so I cannot be targeted. And yeah, I know I live in bumfuq Prescott, but still I have my SBR within an arm's reach at all times now...or when out and about I have more mags for the EDC than I usually do. I refuse to let what happened to Paris happen on my fucking watch.

FWIW, when my mother's family escaped the communists during the Hungarian Revolt of '56, they brought everyone. Why on earth has no one asked where the old and the wives and kids are with these military aged terrorists!?

I guess I ask the inconvenient questions, my bad. Not my fault I'm not a fucktarded demturd.

View Quote

This is what concerns me.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:41:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Shit man everything about this concerns me. The only people that have ever shot at me were Muslims in the name of Allah. I'm glad Ben Carson is blowing apart Taqiyya on main stream media at least. Isn't it so convenient how all the "good" Muslims jump out of the wood works to tell us how insensitive we are after Muslims kill a few hundred people, or commit a mass shooting, etc.

The 6 year old I take care of saw IronMan 1 recently and he didn't understand why the "bad guys" were bad, well I don't know if you guys remember but the bad guys in that movie were a bunch of Muslims. I didn't even know what to tell him, radical Islam is too much to drop on a 6 year old. When he turns 7 I'll get him that 9/11 coloring book I guess.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 1:11:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Holy shit that makes me happy. That is awesome news. Thank you Governor Ducey for doing your job since Obama clearly refuses to do his.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 3:22:54 PM EDT
[#14]
For it to have any "teeth" the state legislature needs to get involved . The Governor can say what he wants but without the backing it's just talk.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:18:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Don't you get it yet?  There is no one that will be able to stop Mobama from what he wants to do, which is knock this country down a peg or two.  Nobody has the balls to stand up to him for fear of being called a racist.  If the Governor says no, Mobama will do it anyway, just making sure it is not in his neighborhood or any other of the putzes running this circus.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top