Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2015 1:18:05 PM EDT
just moved to Arizona from Massachusetts about a week ago

Found a house to rent and now I'm trying to find a nice LGS after my stay in a non-free state for a year.

Are there any rental ranges around here? I'm trying to find my wife a firearm but unsure what will suit her.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 2:27:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Found a house to rent and now I'm trying to find a nice LGS after my stay in a non-free state for a year.

Are there any rental ranges around here? I'm trying to find my wife a firearm but unsure what will suit her.
View Quote
Ah geez, another masshole!

As a former masshole, let me give you some good advice: don't drive here like you did there, it's dumb and very dangerous.

Leave the attitude behind. Yes, leave that crap behind.

People here don't like the sarcasm, it's actually rude.

Other than the above, I'm originally from Stoughton. Welcome to freedom, please vote accordingly to help us keep our freedoms.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 2:42:31 PM EDT
[#2]
What part of the EV?
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 4:30:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I went to Caswells's when I lied there. I am sure there are more options now.

Caswell's
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 7:33:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

As a former masshole, let me give you some good advice: don't drive here like you did there, it's dumb and very dangerous.

Other than the above, I'm originally from Stoughton. Welcome to freedom, please vote accordingly to help us keep our freedoms.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I lived in florida from 2002 to 2014, then spent a year in massachusetts ( in and around westover ARB )

i find the drivers here in the EV are on average more aggressive than most massachusetts drivers

@ scorpion i'm in the chandler area

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:57:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Lol  Chandler scores another arfcomer. We have the highest arf density here
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 2:29:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I've had good experiences with gun rentals at Ted's Shooting Range in Queen Creek.

Only half the drivers here drive aggressively. In the EV the other half can't see you through the giant sunglasses they got at their last eye exam. I've wore em, I can say that.

If you have to use one of the local shooting galleries pack out someone else's trash with your own. You'll feel good about it.

Welcome, I've been here for six years and the new hasn't worn off for me yet.

Stephen
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 8:58:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Welcome.

AJI in Apache Junction, Teds Shooting Range in Queen Creek, Caswells ( sp? ) in Mesa.
Then there is Bass Pro & Cabelas .
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 11:11:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Welcome to the East Valley.

C2 and Scottsdale Gun Cub are decent indoor ranges. They have a good rental fleet for the wife to try out.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 12:40:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Merchant Firearms is a pretty nice gun store near chandler.
Welcome to Az
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:56:15 PM EDT
[#10]

There's also Pistol Parlour in Mesa, just north of 60 on Gilbert Rd.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 6:03:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

There's also Pistol Parlour in Mesa, just north of 60 on Gilbert Rd.

View Quote

I called them and the guy on the phone told me that it was illegal for him to sell me a firearm as I'm not a Arizona resident.

I explained I'm in the military and I'm stationed in AZ and the ATF said orders count as proof of residence

Link Posted: 10/15/2015 4:59:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Welcome to AZ!

I moved here from CT 3 months ago and love it here. Worked in Hudson, MA. I'm also in the EV area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top