Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2015 8:23:55 PM EDT
Anyone a member or know anything about the group? I was at the Pima county SERP range today and a guy handed me a pamphlet and we talked about it for awhile and he said I should join. I'm thinking it would be cool since I just moved here in March so I think I'd be able to learn a shit ton about which areas to coyote hunt. The guy I talked to today seemed very knowledgeable. Their monthly competitions look and sound pretty fun as well.

I probably should have waited till I asked, but I already filled out the form and sent a check in for my membership fee.

Link for those that don't know who/what they are.

https://southernarizonawildlifecallers.shutterfly.com
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:35:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I belonged in the late 70's. They were a great bunch then, I'm guessing they still are. I made all the meetings back then, guest speakers were great, lot's of tips. Problem was I rotated 3 shifts then and could never make any club outings and when I was off everyone else was working. I learned enough to go on my own and have enjoyed calling predators for years now.

Give it a go, what's the worst that could happen besides you spend a bunch of money, having fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top