Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2015 2:08:08 PM EDT
If you're in the south Scottsdale area please keep an eye open for Rosie, who went walkabout sometime last night through a gate that got left open.  She's afraid of almost everything and has never shown aggression.  She's chipped and has a tag with our phone numbers but I doubt she'll let anyone approach her.  Or nearest major cross streets are Granite Reef and McDowell.

Link Posted: 9/28/2015 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Dumbass dag has been located.  A construction worker on the 101 found her.  I see a GPS collar in her near future.

Thanks for everyone who kept an eye out.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:03:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Lucky dog, a dog and the 101 sounds like the frogger arcade game.

Link Posted: 9/29/2015 3:03:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Happy ending, that's always cool!
It worked out well as could be expected 3rdpig.
At least one of you learned a lesson.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 9:19:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Happy ending, that's always cool!

It worked out well as could be expected 3rdpig.

At least one of you learned a lesson.
View Quote

I hope the dog learned a lesson, but for sure the wife and I did.  And the lesson is "Always check the gate when the yard guys leave".  Waking up in the morning and finding the side gate wide open and the dog gone really sucked.  When I brought her back into the house and the wife saw her she broke into tears.  We both thought she was a goner.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 9:44:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Good looking dog, glad you found her.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 3:36:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Glad to hear the dog was found.  I know id be freaking out till I found her.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 4:51:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Glad she is OK.

Please please please put a lock on your gate.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 7:41:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Glad she is OK.

Please please please put a lock on your gate.
View Quote

There was a lock on the gate.  We removed it for the landscapers, they left the gate open and we forgot to check before we opened the dog door.  The wife and I blame ourselves, but how hard is it to close people's gates when you're done working?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top