Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2015 2:25:06 PM EDT

Have you considered the ownership of body armor? We talk about it a lot in our classes, have done several shows about it on The Arms Room show and even did a 5 part series about it on our YouTube channel with AR500 Armor (See those videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/IndependenceTraining/videos).

We've got an exciting armor training event coming up soon - Oct 3 and 4 - at CowTown Range Arizona that takes our normal Defensive Handgun and Defensive Carbine classes beyond the typical training day. There will be armor training, loaner armor setups, armor shooting and testing, full-auto, explosions, giveaways, prizes and more! Refresher tuition rates apply, as do LEO/MIL discounts.

Enroll today: [email protected]

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:27:30 PM EDT
[#1]
It's time. I get my bonus in the next week or two. I'm going ask for the time off for this.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 9:55:00 PM EDT
[#2]
This class is filling up quickly.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 11:32:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I signed up! Lets fill this class with ARFCOMMERS!
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 1:05:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/9/2015 7:50:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll be there both days. Also, it is safe to assume AR500 will probably have some stuff for sale, correct? I've wanted a setup for a while, but didn't have the knowledge to know what would fit my needs, and this class should help with that problem. I'll bring some cash just in case.
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 9:26:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'll be there both days. Also, it is safe to assume AR500 will probably have some stuff for sale, correct? I've wanted a setup for a while, but didn't have the knowledge to know what would fit my needs, and this class should help with that problem. I'll bring some cash just in case.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They will possibly have some armor for sale, but not in every size or style for plate carriers or armor, so it may still be a better idea to go into the showroom after the class to get properly fitted.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 7:51:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Rizzo,
Originally I was going to practice out of an IWB holster, should I assume that we should bring our OWB's since we will have armor on?
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 9:39:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Rizzo,
Originally I was going to practice out of an IWB holster, should I assume that we should bring our OWB's since we will have armor on?
View Quote

Not necessarily, but it depends on your setup.

Link Posted: 9/22/2015 2:13:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Still a few slots open for these classes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top