Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2015 11:22:15 PM EDT
Long story short, a large company somehow obtained medical records and other info that they have no business with, and are using it without our consent. I might need an attorney to sort this out for me.

If you know of an attorney that has a good set of teeth, I might need to speak to one.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:55:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Is this an ID theft situation or is some company hassling you with info you don't believe they should have?

Unfortunately, neither are types of law I practice. You might give a guy by the name of Mathew Harrison a call. He worked at MCAO with my wife and she speaks very highly of him. If he can't help he may know someone who can.

ETA: if this is a HIPPA violation, the DOJ's office of Civil Rights might also help.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:10:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is this an ID theft situation or is some company hassling you with info you don't believe they should have?

Unfortunately, neither are types of law I practice. You might give a guy by the name of Mathew Harrison a call. He worked at MCAO with my wife and she speaks very highly of him. If he can't help he may know someone who can.

ETA: if this is a HIPPA violation, the DOJ's office of Civil Rights might also help.
View Quote

PM sent with some detail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top