Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2015 5:05:33 PM EDT
2003 jetta is now heavy leaking coolant from water pump pulley area. Probably need a water pump/timing belt job.

Any good affordable shops East side? I'm in North Mesa and can drive maybe 6 miles before I'm out of coolant.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 5:40:34 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.montzauto.com/

He's in Central Phoenix but probably worth the trip.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:26:27 PM EDT
[#2]
In Mesa there's Tuning Gruppe

If you feel like driving to North Phoenix there's Exklusiv Motorsports.

Both are really good options
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:43:21 PM EDT
[#3]
You may try calling Az Bimmer Motorworks-Dobson/University area.

They are a BMW shop that I think also does Volkswagon.

480-733-5321
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In Mesa there's Tuning Gruppe

If you feel like driving to North Phoenix there's Exklusiv Motorsports.

Both are really good options
View Quote

Yep. Go see Mr. Gasser at Tuning Gruppe.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 5:04:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out Motortek in Mesa.
424 W. Guadalupe Ste 114
Mesa 85210
480-835-5565

Motortek

John is the owner and is a great friend of mine.  He's a great, honest guy, does great work and will treat you right.
Also he shoots 3 gun with us out at Rio, and you probably know him.  He also shoots at PRG and in Tucson.

Even if I wasnt friends with him, this is where I would go.  Not only does he do great work, but I like to support gun guys!
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 11:14:43 AM EDT
[#6]
1.8 Turbo?

I'd be willing to make the drive from Buckeye to do the job at your place.

Email if intrested.

Matt
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 1:18:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the replies. We were in a hurry in order to minimize the time we're down a vehicle, so it's in the shop now.

Jwil: I wish I saw your post sooner... I would love to support a fellow 3-gunner. I'll keep him in mind for next time (because I know there will be a next time).

BluPhire86: Thanks for the generous offer. I wish we weren't so pressed for time to get it in the shop and done!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top