Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2015 6:09:12 PM EDT
hey guys my family and my self are relocating to phoenix area in a couple of months any info on what areas to stay away from  and what places have good schools . Im in hvac so i have been told its a pretty good place to be :).  we are looking to rent for the first year or 2 to make sure we like it.  thanks guys
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 6:29:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty much stay away from Maryvale and South Phx. The East valley (Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale) tend to be the better areas to live though there are others.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:29:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't forget to not be swayed by the prices of Maricopa, that place is an utter shithole. I repeat, shithole, do not go to the toilet bowl of Maricopa no matter how big of a house you can get for 160k, it is dindu infested and there are reasons for the houses being that cheap.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:08:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't forget to not be swayed by the prices of Maricopa, that place is an utter shithole. I repeat, shithole, do not go to the toilet bowl of Maricopa no matter how big of a house you can get for 160k, it is dindu infested and there are reasons for the houses being that cheap.
View Quote

I don't think this can be repeated enough.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:57:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you learn HVAC in prison?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:42:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This . And they rape you in water bills and electric bills
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 9:07:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Did you learn HVAC in prison?
View Quote

lol i have not been to prison yet...... do they teach hvac in prison in az   if so it may be time for a career change
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top