Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2015 4:39:18 PM EDT

We are doing another session this year of the class discussed here: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_13/585279_Precision_Rifle_AAR.html

Students who graduate this class will get the tuition that they paid discounted from our full 3 day Precision Rifle class - next class is Oct 16-18 at Cowtown Range in Peoria, AZ.

Contact Us to enroll or with any questions: [email protected]

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 5:08:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I highly suggest this class, a lot of good info is being presented here.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:01:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I also recommend this class.  I took the one earlier this month.  I learned a tremendous amount of information and it was a lot of fun!
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 11:36:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Great class and I learned so much! highly suggest people to take this.

I see you changed the start time
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Bump! Good times will be had at this class, plus a lot of knowledge will be shared to get you started in the world of precision shooting.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 2:13:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Only 3 slots still open for this class.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 12:13:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd be all over this if I'd had seen this sooner.  No way I can get off work.  How often do you do this? I would be totally in for the next 1.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd be all over this if I'd had seen this sooner.  No way I can get off work.  How often do you do this? I would be totally in for the next 1.
View Quote

We do the 1 day class every few months. Our 3 day class, which we only do 1 or 2 times a year, is coming up Oct 16-18 in Peoria, and still has a couple of openings.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:09:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I was fortunate enough to grab a spot on the first "1 day" precision class. For anyone sitting on the fence or him hawing around: if you can make the time, do it! You won't regret it. It's a great class given by great dudes. I plan on taking the full length class as soon as I have the time, well, and after I take the IFAK class.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 3:57:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I had the good fortune of attending this class yesterday. I cannot overstate just how awesome the experience was. I learned a great deal about precision shooting and gained a ton of confidence in my abilities. The old adage of "give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach him to use a fishing pole and he'll eat for a lifetime" applies here. I now know how to correctly gather dope for my rifle & ammo and how to put that data to use. The instructors were phenomenal. Many thanks to Glen, John & Josh for both a fun and informative day.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 9:46:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I had the good fortune of attending this class yesterday. I cannot overstate just how awesome the experience was. I learned a great deal about precision shooting and gained a ton of confidence in my abilities. The old adage of "give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach him to use a fishing pole and he'll eat for a lifetime" applies here. I now know how to correctly gather dope for my rifle & ammo and how to put that data to use. The instructors were phenomenal. Many thanks to Glen, John & Josh for both a fun and informative day.
View Quote

Thanks for coming out to the class! Precision shooting can get addicting, I tell ya.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 7:56:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Man, it looks like such a good class.  Ill be there for the next 1.  I really want to do the 3 day class as well
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:02:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thanks for coming out to the class! Precision shooting can get addicting, I tell ya.
View Quote

I hear you! I find myself wanting a 7.62 AR rifle now. My 5.56 rifle was ok for the intro day, but I'll definitely want something more substantial for the full 3 day class.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 1:43:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I hear you! I find myself wanting a 7.62 AR rifle now. My 5.56 rifle was ok for the intro day, but I'll definitely want something more substantial for the full 3 day class.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The full three days will be ok to 500 yards with a 5.56 but getting out to 1000+ is worth the investment.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 3:36:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Can you do this class with a 5.56?  I have a 308 AR but a friend of mine wants to take the class but just has a 5.56
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:36:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Can you do this class with a 5.56?  I have a 308 AR but a friend of mine wants to take the class but just has a 5.56
View Quote

Yes, we always have at least one student in the intro class with a 5.56.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 8:54:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's 2 big advantages to using a 5.56 for this class:  your shoulder doesn't hurt at the end of the day, and you can blame all your piss poor shooting on the wind like I did!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top