Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2015 1:08:14 PM EDT
I was already pissed that my local AM channel was going to drop talk radio and go to "Classic Country", but I am now somewhat relieved.  I was driving home from work and Joe Pags (I really like his show) was not on, and instead it sounded like a cheerleader locked herself in a radio station and began rambling on.  Apparently I was witness to Meghan McCain's first radio show, and what a bunch of crap.  This is an obvious play to help John McCain on his re-election effort.  Her first interview... Lindsey Graham!!!  I think Cherry Creek Radio may have actually done me a favor by dropping talk.

Beyond my deep dislike for her father, the show was terrible!  I finally turned off the radio and decided I need a stereo with bluetooth in the car because the airwaves are full of fuck.  Looks like I will need more data on the phone.

Link Posted: 7/21/2015 4:51:12 PM EDT
[#1]
"America Now"? Don't know if it's on in the Valley. KOY 1230.

It will soon to go the way of Scare America, aka Air America. Just prepping the way for her to take over in 2022.
In My Humble Opinion.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:56:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree she sucks ass.  America Now FB page doesn't have much except people posting how much she sucks and bring back Joe Page.  The classic country will suck as much as the classic rock station we have in Sierra Vista. They play the same songs over and over.  I used to like the talk radio and hearing the local and state news on KTAN.  Oh well I guess iHartRadio is the was to go.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:50:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Does she have BIG tits?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Does she have BIG tits?
View Quote

Yes, she would use the online dating moniker of "Curvy" but sadly those qualities that have no ability to improve a radio show.  As much as tits can fix many personality flaws they must be seen to be effective.  So on the radio she is just a vapid nepotistic political stooge for one of the worst RINO's out there.  

I'm sad that Andrea Tantaros show didn't last long, her show was well done, informative and entertaining.  

I would be pissed that KTAN dropped talk radio, but I'm sure the plummeting ad revenues they are going to receive will do more than a phone call or email from me.  iHeartRadio for the win here in Sierra Vista.  The shitty Civic is getting a Bluetooth radio!  The brakes and timing belt will have to wait.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 12:21:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I switched to Joe Pags when Chris Merill replaced Broomhead. I was hoping Jim Sharpe would get the afternoon spot......not to be. I can't stand Merill.......I have tried a few times and hit the off button within a few minutes. I guess I'll either find a new station or enjoy the quiet on my afternoon drive. Maybe KFYI will wise up and replace him soon
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 12:48:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Large Breasts?

I got nothing else.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 5:20:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yes, she would use the online dating moniker of "Curvy" but sadly those qualities that have no ability to improve a radio show.  As much as tits can fix many personality flaws they must be seen to be effective.  So on the radio she is just a vapid nepotistic political stooge for one of the worst RINO's out there.  

I'm sad that Andrea Tantaros show didn't last long, her show was well done, informative and entertaining.  

I would be pissed that KTAN dropped talk radio, but I'm sure the plummeting ad revenues they are going to receive will do more than a phone call or email from me.  iHeartRadio for the win here in Sierra Vista.  The shitty Civic is getting a Bluetooth radio!  The brakes and timing belt will have to wait.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does she have BIG tits?

You might replace the water pump if you are monkey'n with the timing belt.   Just sayin
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 6:21:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You might replace the water pump if you are monkey'n with the timing belt.   Just sayin
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does she have BIG tits?

I don't need you to tell me what I won't be doing to my car thank you...  Shouldn't you be Cerokoting something?
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 4:34:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I don't need you to tell me what I won't be doing to my car thank you...  Shouldn't you be Cerokoting something?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does she have BIG tits?

Yes as a matter off fact i should be
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top