BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:08:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a great time!

I actually logged on my computer after the class and looked up used Dillon 650's for sale..... Needless to say, I am picking one up Friday complete to start working on There goes my Osprey45 can for another 6 months
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:38:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Excellent class and meet up.
Raged, thank you for hosting the class and letting us use your 550.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Raged, I can't think you enough for not only letting us use your shop but for lunch for the class! I wish you could've explained the 550b and setup, so I could've learned a little more on it. Also, I missed the vape store, so I'll have to IM you and get some more info on what to look for in buying a vape mod.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the class, and I'm sorry I couldn't go more in-depth. I was in so much pain around noon, that it was really hard to keep a straight face. I don't mind holding another class for you guys and just getting the opportunity to meet a lot of you was motivation to go through the whole day. I know Jered just bought his 650 the other day based on the performance he saw from using it in the class!

HKfarmer, I looked into the OAL gauge and saw that you need a separate collet adapter but run a bore brush and clean the lug area, as the cleaner rifle will give you a more accurate readout. I will be in contact with you next time I head down.

If anyone needs any help, please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to help.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 5:56:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Good class yesterday, great guys. Glad I was able to attend.  Keep me in the loop for any other upcoming events.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:15:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Someone left an item on the table.  Pretty sure it was HK Farmer.  It was near where you had your backpack.  Gerber multi-tool in a black pouch.  

Whoever it was, let me know and I'll figure out how to get it to you.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:35:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Ya, I bet that is mine.  I will let you know the next time I'm up that way, which is fairly often.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:52:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry I couldn't make it (or rsvp either way)  idk why friends always want to move in the summer time. Sounds like it was a great class.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 10:34:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks 11bravo and ragedracer for setting this up!  I learned alot from the day.  Everyone there was so friendly and informative.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top