Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2015 4:36:03 AM EDT
Been living here in Prescott for some time now, and this is the first time I've heard or had even known about them even being located here.

So what's the word? Good , bad , or a name that shall not be mentioned?

http://www.onesourcetactical.com/suarez-international-m4-mill-spec-receiver.aspx#.VWbLws9Viko
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:29:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Huge ego, semi bad guy, good instructors.  My chief instructor for Gator Farm Brian K. has taken a half dozen Gabe classes and then given them to me.  The knowledge is outstanding.  Especially Gabe's technique for using a pistol reflex sight.  His drills are outstanding and a bunch of LEO's I know are using them.  I am also.  I am planning to take his AK class after my shoulder surgery in June.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:07:11 PM EDT
[#2]
He's a scumbag and there's lots of stuff floating around the internet re:drama he's caused, indictments, ego, etc. Dig a little and you'll find it.

He has some good guys teaching for him though.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 7:59:15 PM EDT
[#3]
His books are readily available, check them out, and start from there...
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 9:19:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He's a scumbag and there's lots of stuff floating around the internet re:drama he's caused, indictments, ego, etc. Dig a little and you'll find it.

He has some good guys teaching for him though.
View Quote
What exactly has Gabe done? I only vaguely know that he has had some legal troubles but nothing really specific more than what I just said. Anyone care to fill me in?

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 12:56:47 AM EDT
[#5]
His forum was very much like the Todd Bailey  forums, where you agreed with the party line or got booted... but it was much worse than that.  It was comical, in a gouge your eye out with a pencil kind of way.  I mostly went to have something to do while I ate popcorn.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:04:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Been living here in Prescott for some time now, and this is the first time I've heard or had even known about them even being located here.

So what's the word? Good , bad , or a name that shall not be mentioned?

http://www.onesourcetactical.com/suarez-international-m4-mill-spec-receiver.aspx#.VWbLws9Viko
View Quote

His shop doesn't offer anything I can't find elsewhere.
Would take a class from him if I had the extra time & money.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 9:19:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Started as a good guy, but the ego has gone through the roof.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 9:57:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, thanks for the heads up.

All the info you guys gave lead me to a lot of v with Google, no thanks.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 5:53:02 PM EDT
[#9]
huh, I was thinking of trying a class at some point.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top