Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2015 10:49:25 AM EDT

So there I am, innocently munching away on my cheeseburger inside Carl's Jr in Bullhead City, scoping out my surroundings. Sitting across the dining area from me I see a holstered pistol on the hip of a fellow burger muncher. 'Cool' thinks I as I stuff a paw full of french fries in my mouth. After a while the freedom loving citizen gets up to refill his drink and passes by an older couple sitting in a booth --- at which point the female notices the pistol and mutters rather loudly "Oh Dear God!" and damn near squeezes herself down between the seat cushions. Thirsty citizen ignores the fucktardery and refills his cup, then proceeds to return to his seat via the same route. With obvious horror on her face, Cushion Woman squeaks out "He's coming back!" at which point her husband somehow manages a full 360 with his head in order to gawk at the citizen and his pistol (nice Sig by the way Sir). Liberal Commiecouple then begin exchanging seemingly urgent whisperings, with me glued to them like a TV set showing my favorite war movie (thanks for making me let my french fries get cold you fuckers ). Now comes the Grand Finale, as the freedom loving citizen and his friend get up and leave....and ee-gads, the other guy is armed as well! Commiecouple stare with a mixed look of horror and hatred as the two nonchalantly walk out of the restaurant. Tickled as pink (but pissed about my fries God dammit) I watch the old fogies begin to compose themselves and then I hear the man say "There's just no reason for that; that's got to be illegal". I get up to deposit my trash and on the way walk right up to their table, stop, make eye contact and say "If you were so scared, why didn't you run?" Neither one of them answered (gee, they seemed transfixed to the Beretta in my holster). After I exited I decided to sit and wait in my truck and confirm what I suspicioned. And wouldn't you know it: when Commiecouple came out they got in to their car....with Kalifornistan licence plates.

Welcome to Arizona; Now Go Home!
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 11:26:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the humorous, well-written post!  
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:18:45 PM EDT
[#2]
And they (+ ALL Kalifornicators) should feel free to keep the fu©k out of Arizona.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:32:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Winning

Cool story bra
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 4:55:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Hell, I'd OC more if it'd keep the Cali crowd out!
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 5:17:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Grunt, spit, grab your crotch, and adjust your pistol as you stare at them, and tell them how much you enjoy hunting in CA on your 10-day ATV ride before the NASCAR race.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 5:27:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I wish they would just build that damn fence.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 5:34:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice!  Was it a Prius?
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 6:02:59 PM EDT
[#8]

I think it was a Volvo.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 7:13:25 PM EDT
[#9]
"Just follow 95 south for about 20 more miles, and youll be back in your happy place. I hope the thought of driving the rest of the way home through Manson country unarmed makes you feel better."
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 7:35:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, humiliate instead of educate, that'll teach em!
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 7:50:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm sure a 5 minute oration in a Carl's Jr will undo a lifetime of brainwashing.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 12:05:59 AM EDT
[#12]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Winning

Cool story bra
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/26/2015 2:24:06 AM EDT
[#13]
No blading at 45 by the old geezers
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 11:33:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I think it was a Volvo.
View Quote

You spelled it wrong...
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 11:52:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Great read first thing in the morning!
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 12:18:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Cheeseburger from carls jr and bugeyed nimbis.  Lunch can not get better than that.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 12:40:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Cheeseburger from carls jr and bugeyed nimbis.  Lunch can not get better than that.
View Quote

You have a very low bar set.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 8:34:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Hahahaha...well done sir
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 8:38:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL.. I love me a western bacon and beer!!!

BTW not all Californians are bad.. just ones clumped together in certain areas.  The rest of the state which is very red in some areas you do actually see people open carrying!!!

I moved here 10 years ago so I could get my guns back I had stored in oregon, also so I could buy suppressors, machine guns, and possibly DD's in the future.

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:13:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I moved here 10 years ago so I could get my guns back I had stored in oregon, also so I could buy..... DD's in the future.
View Quote

Ahhhhh --- a man after my own heart.

Bloop!
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:13:32 AM EDT
[#21]
I find it interesting the fear that guns bring vs. driving in a car.  

Here's some interesting statistics.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm

In 2013,  there were just as many deaths by firearms as there were by auto accidents.  Yet, the old bag probably didn't have any problem getting into her vehicle.  There were 33,804 deaths by auto accident and 33,636 deaths by firearms.  However, 21,175 of the firearm deaths were suicide.  So you're three times more likely to die in an auto accident than by someone shooting you.  And yet people drive everyday without ever thinking about banning driving and it's not a constitutionally protected right.  

You should have told them their driver's license should be against the law.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 4:38:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Happens all the time in my town . Even better than calitards are canuks who think they know better for us Arizonans . Had one tell me all about an armed man in a local eatery and how scarry it was , i LOL at him and reminded him that there were most likley many many more guns in that restrant that were concealed.   So glad the snowbirds are gone.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 5:50:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hell, I'd OC more if it'd keep the Cali crowd out!
View Quote

SAME
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 12:04:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yeah, humiliate instead of educate, that'll teach em!
View Quote

Actually the name "Free Bear" implies that he might be a Cal graduate that moved.

Of course she might have been horrified at a young man actually making the choice to eat in  a a Burger King.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 8:27:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Great story!

Please ignore my avatar ;)
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 9:00:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Fail... you should have told them to GTFO of AZ.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 9:02:15 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I find it interesting the fear that guns bring vs. driving in a car.  

Here's some interesting statistics.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm

In 2013,  there were just as many deaths by firearms as there were by auto accidents.  Yet, the old bag probably didn't have any problem getting into her vehicle.  There were 33,804 deaths by auto accident and 33,636 deaths by firearms.  However, 21,175 of the firearm deaths were suicide.  So you're three times more likely to die in an auto accident than by someone shooting you.  And yet people drive everyday without ever thinking about banning driving and it's not a constitutionally protected right.  

You should have told them their driver's license should be against the law.
View Quote
Compare gun deaths to all alcohol related deaths...and how few of these liberals abstain from alcohol. Hypocrites... every damn one of them.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top