Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2015 9:33:20 AM EDT
Ok Since we don't register firearms here in AZ I'm doing laps in my head on how to legally be able to build my AR10 Pistol.....

Because with out registering the lower as a pistol it could be considered as an SBR to people that don't know the ATF rules on "AR Pistols" being based on the parts used in the creation of the lower. So ha anyone built one out here and if so how did they go about not getting fucked on it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:02:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Every AR lower I've ever bought was an "other" on the form including my AR-10.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 11:32:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Just use a pistol buffer tube and don't shoulder it if you put a Sig brace on it.  Problem solved!
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 3:11:02 PM EDT
[#3]
What is listed on the 4473?
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 11:09:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Every AR lower I've ever bought was an "other" on the form including my AR-10.
View Quote

This,  as long as your lower has never been configured as a rifle you are legal.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top