Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2015 8:56:20 PM EDT
Did a little fly fishing the weekend before last, in a little out of the way lake on the White Mountain Apache Reservation.  Cold, but great fishing.  My brother and I had an incredible time.  Camping on the lakeside, and fish, fish, fish.  We trolled, dry fly, wet fly, just about everything we could.  Good times!

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 10:55:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome!! Gorgeous trout!!  Naturals always look so much better than plants.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:18:46 AM EDT
[#2]
nice...those are some nice fat looking fish.  Love fresh trout on a campfire. Need to get up there.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:27:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Hell yeah.

Non fishing related:
Hiked up to Cibecue Falls 1.5 weeks ago, had a blast. Was going to go again Saturday and take the wife, but seemed too cold to be playing in the water. Hit Slide Rock instead. Supposed to go fishing up there soon as well, just waiting for my buddy to get off work. Love it up that way.

Cibecue Falls was a fun hike. You WILL get wet. Anyone who wants some directions hit me up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top