Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2015 9:01:14 PM EDT
My buddy and I were headed to lake pleasant to hangout and fish about 830. Heading in on castle hot springs, I suddenly have a big 'ol truck right on my ass, its dark so i can't see what kind of truck. I have had bro dozers do this to me before on this road so I accelerate to try and add some space. He stays with me all the way to the turn off for the 4 lane boat ramp. I was doing about 75 to try and keep ahead of him.

A BLM unit has a guy pulled over right by the self pay box. So we ask the BLM guy if we can pull around and deposit our money he says yea go ahead. So i pull in and get out to put the money in the drop box and now I have a BLM truck with his lights on behind me and the guy is getting out. Turns out the truck that came tearing up on my ass was this guy going to assist the BLM guy that already had someone pulled over. So now there are 2 BLM guys at my truck a sherif deputy with the drunk guy. They take and clear mine and my buddies handguns. He runs my buddies revolver that he just bought from me, and runs my PF9 that i had bought from another buddy. Everything comes back clean like i knew it would.

We get to talking and find out BLM LEO's are called US Rangers, thats pretty cool. I told Ranger Gerald, I think that is what the other guy called him, if he would have had his Red and Blues going i would have got right out of his way and related to him my past experiences with other drivers on the castle hot springs road. We chit chat about fire restrictions for another minute and they let us get on to fishing. I ended up catching one striped bass. The end.

TLDR
Don't speed even if big truck is coming up fast.
BLM US Rangers are pretty cool.
No Dags were shot.
Joinder was not created.
Did not ask for thoughts on Bundy Ranch.

My fish.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 10:54:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Why did they take and run your guns if you weren't involved in the original traffic stop?  Because you were going fishing?  WTF?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 10:55:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why did they take and run your guns if you weren't involved in the original traffic stop?  Because you were going fishing?  WTF?
View Quote

Was just about to ask the very same thing.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 12:04:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Because I was doing 75 in a 50. They were fishing. There were 4 guns in the truck. They checked the 2 that were not transferred through an FFL to me.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 12:15:44 AM EDT
[#4]
How did they know which two were not transferred through an FFL, and why would that matter?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 2:39:13 AM EDT
[#5]
He said "where did you get these guns? " and he had been real calm and cool with me so I told him the xd was from work . The lcp was from Randall's. The pf9 was from a friend who got it from a friend. Then my buddy tells them he got the revo from me so they ask me where I got it and I tell them I got it from a friend. They were fishing for stolen guns so they ran the 2 that hadn't come to me from an ffl.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 4:53:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Man, people rage out at me but on those speed limits out in the county, I have not one fuck for any car trying to force me to speed up. They need to learn to have some patience, they are not as important as they think they are to be that much in a rush trying to bully people so they can just be ahead.

But you're right, the BLM should have flashed you with the blue and red if they needed to get by.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:20:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Next time ask them why they are only GS-9s and all the other Feds are 12s or better.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:43:52 AM EDT
[#8]
^^ Oh damn, lol.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 12:39:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Black lives matter.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 1:23:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Black lives matter.
View Quote

Are the guys that pulled me over part of your FEMA krew?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:18:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Good thing you didnt have your dog with you...
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:43:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Black lives matter.

We're everywhere. Who do you suppose is peeking through your bedroom window this very instant?
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 1:04:26 PM EDT
[#13]
You would be the world's first flying bear to be able to see in my window. Unless its a bear drone!!!!!!  Ahhhhhhh!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top