Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2015 4:50:05 PM EDT
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good lawyer that can write up a NFA Trust for $500-$600 max in Phoenix?

I searched but didn't find anything and don't want to use the blank trust form that is in the sticky.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Trent Woods is very knowledgeable in NFA trusts and can set you up a trust for you.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:10:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Why not use it?
I have for several people and never had an issue.
It's free, works, and passes the ATF auditors without a problem.

Main thing is to take your time and get it right.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 10:11:19 PM EDT
[#3]
This is who I used. Very knowledgeable and professional.

http://tforsheylaw.com/firearms-law/
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 10:36:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Yup, used it 9 times thus far.  Works like a charm.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 2:55:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I second the suggestion for Trent Woods wrote my trust and was outstanding to work with, worked for last 4 stamps.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you for all the replies gentlemen. I will do some research on the firms posted here as well as the blank trust sticky.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 4:24:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I used AZgunlaw .com  Was affordable, quick and easy.  $250 for the basic but there are promo codes out there for less.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 1:20:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quicken Willmaker, Esquire.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 7:18:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I sent you a message.  Please read.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 12:20:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Where would I find coupon codes for AZgunlaw?

Anyone used nfalawyers.com (around $100) in AZ?
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 10:15:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I sent you a message.  Please read.
View Quote
Care to share with me?

Link Posted: 5/19/2015 9:12:13 PM EDT
[#12]
OK, here is my general rule.  I will IM anyone specific names if you want.

Trust v. LLC (limited liability company)[/u].  

1.  Pro - an LLC is something everyone understands and there are easy form for use.  
2.  Con - an LLC is in the public record so you can look it up and see who owns it.
3.  Pro - an LLC is in the public record and it can be looked up on any handheld device and you can see who owns it.  This is the same as number 2 but presented as a pro because is law enforcement wants proof of you entity they can get it instantly on line.  

Many of my lawyer piers swear by the Class III trust agreement.  I have seen them and they are very nice.  I personally like a Class III LLC Operating Agreement.  I think either one will work.

[u]Lawyer v. Non-Lawyer for either entity

1.  Owning a controlled device is a big deal, your documents should treat it like it is.
2.  I know the federal government seems to have it out for trusts.  They do not seem to have the same hatred for corporations and LLC's.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 7:50:27 PM EDT
[#13]
That person Rizzo recommended sounded like he was reasonable.  Anyone remember who that was?  I think he was in Northern AZ though.

BikerScout
Sunny AZ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top