Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2015 11:30:37 PM EDT
Police: 5 found dead in Phoenix home after shooting; may have started as 'family dispute'

PHOENIX - At least five people have been found dead inside a home in north Phoenix.
Phoenix police said a dispatcher received an "unknown trouble" call around 2 p.m. Thursday and then heard gunshots in the background.
Authorities said two males and three females were found inside the home. They believe the gunman is among the victims.
View Quote

Any AZHTF people live in the area?

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 11:37:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow crazy.  I'm a few miles away. My parents live less than 1/2 a mile away tho
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 11:41:35 PM EDT
[#2]
i drove past this o n the way home from work this afternoon. The whole neighborhood was roped off and there were at least 30 police vehicles there.

very sad.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 5:01:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I live 1/2 mile away. Really shocking. It's a good neighborhood.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 12:04:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Wait wait wait - I thought bad things only happened in bad neighborhoods? That's what all of the sheeple tell me.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 12:36:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Wait wait wait - I thought bad things only happened in bad neighborhoods? That's what all of the sheeple tell me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the word on the street, and your also safer if people aren't allowed to have guns.  Can't get shot that way
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 7:54:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Morocco.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top