Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2015 5:06:58 PM EDT
Any recommends on a spray in company?

Just picked up a new truck and don't really want to do it myself.

East Valley preferred.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:31:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Line X.

Call 623-516-8711 Ask for Mark Sides.  Tell him Trish from Desert Signs gave you his number.  His main store is on I17 and Deer Valley, but he's opening another location at Gilbert and Germann in Gilbert.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:59:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply. I'll give him a call.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 6:15:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Steer clear of Rhino Liner. Mine peeled off in chunks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:18:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Steer clear of Rhino Liner. Mine peeled off in chunks.
View Quote

yeah, not a fan of Rhino.  Plus, LineX is lifetime warranty...
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:00:56 PM EDT
[#5]
What is the word on inyati?

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:15:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I have Line-X in my truck since 2005 and it has held up really good.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:00:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I've used both LineX & Inyati. Both were high quality; I honestly could not tell the difference.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:10:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Gotta go with the Line -X as well. Both my father-in-law and myself bought trucks around the same time a few years ago. I did the Rhino line and he did the line-x. Mine looked like crap compared to his. It looked like his bed was molded of the stuff while mine looked sprayed in. Both did the job, but the line-x just looks better doing it.

ETA: Talk to your dealer. Most have contracts and pricing worked out with the various companies already.may save a few bucks that way.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 9:38:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
ETA: Talk to your dealer. Most have contracts and pricing worked out with the various companies already.may save a few bucks that way.
View Quote

This......when i bought my truck I asked for it and the dealer put it in for free.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:39:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What is the word on inyati?

View Quote

100% good to go and local AZ company.  If the customer doesn't want a drop-in liner, we take it to Inyati.

I also have an Inyati spray in.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:01:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for all the information. My dealer actually recommended Inyati, but i figured it can't hurt to get other opinions.

I am going to look into everyone's suggestions.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 5:35:14 PM EDT
[#12]
I've had Line-X and Inyati sprayed-in before.  Both materials hold up very well and have excellent warranties but my vote goes to Inyati.  The Line-X tends to fade from the AZ sun, after a couple years it looks grey and "ashy".  The Inyati has dulled some but still black and has a sheen to it.  Both had an UV inhibitor option you can add but I never did it for either install.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top