Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2015 3:59:36 PM EDT
Taking the family for a little road trip to Flagstaff on weekend of May 16th. Being from California, I'm sure ANY gun show is worth checking out in Arizona but what are your thoughts on this gun show? Is it a large venue? Crowded? Worth the stop? Any comments are appreciated.
Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 4:29:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Taking the family for a little road trip to Flagstaff on weekend of May 16th. Being from California, I'm sure ANY gun show is worth checking out in Arizona but what are your thoughts on this gun show? Is it a large venue? Crowded? Worth the stop? Any comments are appreciated.
Thanks guys!
View Quote
Inflated, way inflated. Sellers will be selling used past new prices. But I guess it's still a better love story than CA gun shows. I like the local gun shows, better prices for the most part, and unicorn self defense ammo can be easily found.

Good luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top