Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2015 2:52:08 AM EDT
Wanted to see if any fellow members did towing on the side or own a towing business before I hit google.
Anyhow need to tow my CJ-7 from the east side to the west side. Mesa to litchfield park
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 1:55:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I've used a few different places in the past and always go back to Tow4less.  They are fast, professional and their prices are competitive.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 2:37:30 PM EDT
[#2]
My FIL has an auto body shop and uses John at Tow Time.  Ive had a few issues in the past and used him and he is a great guy.
He might not remember me, but you can say you were referred by Bud's son in law, Jason.  Not sure if you will get a discount, but it cant hurt to mention.
His # is 480-348-0400
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:45:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Sign up for AAA, then tell them the Jeep broke down and your home is the Litchfield address.  Not only do you get the tow, but you get a years worth of their service too for what the tow alone would cost you.

Hey, blame the game, not the player!  
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:55:36 PM EDT
[#4]
IM sent
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:09:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Sent you an IM back. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:50:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sign up for AAA, then tell them the Jeep broke down and your home is the Litchfield address.  Not only do you get the tow, but you get a years worth of their service too for what the tow alone would cost you.

View Quote

Winning!!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:41:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I went through my car insurance company i think they offer two tows a year. I want to say out of pocket it was 15 dollars.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 12:05:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My FIL has an auto body shop and uses John at Tow Time.  Ive had a few issues in the past and used him and he is a great guy.
He might not remember me, but you can say you were referred by Bud's son in law, Jason.  Not sure if you will get a discount, but it cant hurt to mention.
His # is 480-348-0400
View Quote

Yep, used him quite a few times since they were suggested by the shop I go to and they are awesome.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 8:30:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yep, used him quite a few times since they were suggested by the shop I go to and they are awesome.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
His # is 480-348-0400

John is towing it tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who reccomended towing my beast
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:33:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Winning!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Winning!!!

Make sure you sign up for the 'right' AAA service.

The base has a 5 mile limit, which doesn't help you for shit. The one time I've had to tow a car in the last 5 years, I did it myself with a car-hauler from U-haul. (Pulled a Neon across town with a Jeep Liberty CRD - it had crapped out in South Chandler)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top