Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2015 2:39:43 PM EDT
Can y'all recommend a good termite guy/exterminator?
Or, maybe just as important, anyone I should avoid?

In Phoenix
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I used "Dun Rite" on two jobs.  Fair price and he's a gun-guy.  (saw my reloading press in the garage)
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 11:44:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Truth be told I started doing it on my own and it's really not something that you can't do on your own after learning a bit about how it works.  Good vids here http://www.doityourselfpestcontrol.com/

I think there's a store on thomas and maybe like 22nd st that sells the good stuff
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 1:43:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Termidor is a product that has completely eliminated the termite tube or two that I would get every year after a rain.  You can get it on ebay, and possibly amazon.  

Read up on how it works.  I would say that it does the job very well. I bought two containers of it, but have only used one so far.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 5:32:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Termidor is a product that has completely eliminated the termite tube or two that I would get every year after a rain.  You can get it on ebay, and possibly amazon.  

Read up on how it works.  I would say that it does the job very well. I bought two containers of it, but have only used one so far.
View Quote

Termidor SC

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 8:09:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in pest control. If you got termites outdoors it can be done easily by yourself. If it's indoors near plumbing or up in a ceiling it can be a little difficult. Pm me if you want more info.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:28:32 PM EDT
[#6]
All the majors will come out and give you an estimate for free.

I went with Burns, myself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top