Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2015 10:24:47 PM EDT
First year for me and I have to admit it was awesome.  Got to shake hands with the people that you think you would never get to meet... pro shooters, Gunny, and my favorite Mr. Ronnie Barrett.

I just hope to be able to make it next year.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:24:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you a dealer or anything of the such?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:36:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup, spent all 4 days there.
Nothing really exciting that I saw, mostly the same old stuff as last year.
ARs, flashlights, and tactical gear made up most of it.
Spent more time talking to mfingar from LaRue more than any one else.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:58:06 AM EDT
[#3]
For a first timer it was pretty damn cool.  It was difficult getting to all the booths we wanted to see, but I left with a bunch of new things I want to follow up on so it was worth it to me.

I got a SHOT Dillo so everything after that was icing on the cake.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:33:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Mostly the same ol' stuff, but there were some pretty cool new pieces of gear. No new firearms that really tickled my fancy.

Spent a lot of time in meetings and such, didn't get to walk the whole show this year.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:52:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I was only there for a short time, saw maybe 30% of the show.
It had been several years since I'd been, so I was like this the whole time
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:26:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you a dealer or anything of the such?
View Quote

No a buddy I work with was able to get me in.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 11:22:27 AM EDT
[#7]
First time for SHOT as well. Very worth the while, lots a great contacts and some very cool new stuff its also great to put names to faces.  Not necessarily complete systems or platforms but instead a lot of enhancements and add-ons to existing systems.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 7:30:21 AM EDT
[#8]

The S&W party was the highlight of the week, close second was the annual Wilson Family Fishing Trip.  The show itself was meh.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top