Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2014 8:32:21 PM EDT
I am looking to join and there isn't to much information on it, if anyone could help me out that would be great.

Kirk
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 9:45:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Nah, we're all with the Praetorian Guard.....
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 10:24:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nah, we're all with the Praetorian Guard.....
View Quote

Not all of us.  I'm a full bird in the 437th Gila Monsters (STRIKE SLOWLY).

MOLON LIZARD!
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 11:41:03 PM EDT
[#3]
FLASH TRAFFIC!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 3:01:07 AM EDT
[#4]
The various posses are not a state program, they are administered (per the constitution) by the County Sheriffs.

The biggest posse program, by far, is in Maricopa County.  There are several different posse units.  They range from guys who have been trained to be fully weapons qualified and ride along with patrol deputies to the 4x4 search & rescue guys, to the Sun City Posse which is huge (and has great facilities and vehicles)and does community services in the retirement communities.  There is an aviation posse and even a SWAT posse.

Google the sheriff's website in your county.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 7:07:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm in the posse, they are looking for new guys. i can find out when the next recruitment meeting is if you want.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 11:28:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm in the posse, they are looking for new guys. i can find out when the next recruitment meeting is if you want.
View Quote

That would be great thankyou!
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 5:01:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like they won't be recruiting till some time in the first quarter of the year. I think their trying to work out all the new stuff judge snow imposed on them.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:40:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Looks like they won't be recruiting till some time in the first quarter of the year. I think their trying to work out all the new stuff judge snow imposed on them.
View Quote

Yes Judge Snow is making friends within MCSO.   I got through my training a couple of weeks ago, interesting stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top