Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2014 11:47:03 PM EDT

*****CLICK HERE FOR PURCHASE LINK*****

"The Detective Hobbs Memorial Challenge Coin commemorates the life of Detective John Hobbs,
a member of the Phoenix Police Departments Fugitive Apprehension Investigation Detail (FAID).
With over twenty years on the job, Detective Hobbs was killed in the line of duty on March 3rd 2014,
as he and members of his squad were attempting to apprehend a suspect with a felony warrant, who was wanted for questioning in connection with a homicide just a week earlier.

Detective Hobbs is survived by his wife, sister and three young children.

The proceeds from this commemorative coin will be used exclusively to assist his immediate family and detectives from his work unit FAID, in attending the 2015 Law Enforcement Week in Washington DC where John will be memorialized on the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial wall. "

**Post cred to Knuckledragger2725 from another site**
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 1:32:40 AM EDT
[#1]
4 left
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:36:26 AM EDT
[#2]
How many total were made ? Any without the bfl?
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 10:14:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Got one thanks.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 10:30:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How many total were made ? Any without the bfl?
View Quote

There's now 19 available so who knows
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 1:30:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Now it says 20 left.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 6:31:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine showed in the mail today...they are nice and hella fast
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Just ordered mine. It had said there were 19 left It will sit with the 1911 John helped me build many years ago.

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 10:27:59 PM EDT
[#8]
16 left
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 10:39:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Purchases result in higher stock? Inventory system must run on magnets.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 7:47:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Ordered mine, 13 left
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 3:08:35 PM EDT
[#11]
12 left.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 3:26:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just ordered mine. It had said there were 19 left It will sit with the 1911 John helped me build many years ago.

View Quote

I ordered one for you too, LOL.  There was only 4 left when I ordered, and I didn't want you to miss out.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:05:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I ordered one for you too, LOL.  There was only 4 left when I ordered, and I didn't want you to miss out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will give mine to Corey since he liked John.

Can't thank you enough for thinking of me.... well, I will in that oh so special way.

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 7:22:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Just ordered mine, thanks!
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Already got my coin and I have to say upon first look, they did a fantastic job on it. Much larger than I expected. Downside is it made me relive the day we lost John.

Thanks for the heads up on the coins.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 7:16:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Already got my coin and I have to say upon first look, they did a fantastic job on it. Much larger than I expected. Downside is it made me relive the day we lost John.

View Quote

Yup, happens to me every time I drive the 101 and pass his resting place.

Got mine ordered. Said there was still over 50 available.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:03:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Got mine today.  Nice!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:38:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Ordered one today.

53 are available.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:17:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got to thinking about John today, was at another funeral on the grounds. I will say his new headstone and bench are beautiful.

I will ask this though. It looks like the cemetery has hard water and it is staining the bench. Does anybody know if there is a product out there that will clean and seal the bench so the hard water doesn't stain it?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:01:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Got to thinking about John today, was at another funeral on the grounds. I will say his new headstone and bench are beautiful.

I will ask this though. It looks like the cemetery has hard water and it is staining the bench. Does anybody know if there is a product out there that will clean and seal the bench so the hard water doesn't stain it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven't been able to bear the thought of going to his resting site.... but if you want to get together and head there to check it out, I can see what's going on and see if there is something that can be done.

Just know, it's going to be rough to be there.....

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:50:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Still a couple dozen available
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:13:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Do any of you know if his family is doing okay?  This will be a rough christmas for them and id be willing to pitch in if they are in need of gifts or anything. Im hoping they are doing okay with all the donations and whatnot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top