Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2014 12:28:42 PM EDT
So how did we do in state level seats?  Anyone got a link?  Did we pick up or lose seats?
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 1:00:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Remember the guy stuffing the ballot box.  Well, they're still being counted.  Takes time to sort and shred all those Democrat ballots.  HA!

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/arizona/politics/2014/11/05/arizona-election-tight-races-uncounted-ballots/18540351/
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 1:26:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Remember the guy stuffing the ballot box.  Well, they're still being counted.  Takes time to sort and shred all those Democrat ballots.  HA!

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/arizona/politics/2014/11/05/arizona-election-tight-races-uncounted-ballots/18540351/
View Quote

If there is any shredding or fraud it has always been by Democrats .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_uHDjk3fSc&feature=youtu.be
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 1:27:42 PM EDT
[#3]
So basically we have to wait to see if they can pull shenanigans.  They have to recreate ballots the machine cant read?  Who is verifying that they arent copying them wrong.  I wouldnt put it past most liberals to turn republican tickets into dems.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 6:08:41 PM EDT
[#4]
It now looks as if the main reason Duval lost by as much as he did was due to his campaign's use of the "Get head from Fred" lawn signs.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It now looks as if the main reason Duval lost by as much as he did was due to his campaign's use of the "Get head from Fred" lawn signs.
View Quote

SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT TO ME .
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 10:04:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 12:07:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
McSally versus Barber recount underway for AZ 2nd district race.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/arizona/politics/2014/11/30/ron-barber-martha-mcsally-recount/19694257/
View Quote

I hope to god she wins that shit. I fucking hate Ron Barber.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 1:56:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
McSally versus Barber recount underway for AZ 2nd district race.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/arizona/politics/2014/11/30/ron-barber-martha-mcsally-recount/19694257/

It was a republican seat for years until Kolbe came out of the closet and retired after the story of his rafting trips down the Grand Canyon with Congressional pages (in their teens?).  

I lived in the district for 18 years and couldn't stand Giffords. My Jewish next door neighbor always wanted to introduce me to Giffords knowing I was a conservative.  She knew her through the Jewish community in Tucson, I had met Giffords and her scumbag husband at my work.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 11:44:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:32:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 2:28:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How do you know?  According to each of those articles, the results haven't been "revealed" yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
How do you know?  According to each of those articles, the results haven't been "revealed" yet.

Because there was no change in the machine count versus the precincts that were selected for the hand recount last week.  If there was no change in the selected precincts for the hand count, there will be no district wide hand recount.  Since McSally was ahead by the machine count after election day, she remains ahead and the results will be certified on Wednesday with McSally the winner by 161 votes.

Pima County elections officials did a hand tally on Monday to verify the accuracy of machine counts done last week. The results matched exactly.

Cochise County completed its hand recount of three precincts on Friday and the results were also identical to the machine counts.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:46:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Official results today, McSally by 167 votes.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:35:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Ah McChing.....god help us all.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:44:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

So you wanted the Anti gun weasel Barber to win?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:24:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

McChing?  

The problem with McSally is?.........
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:18:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

McChing?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

McChing?  

She's John McCain in a skirt!
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:29:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:02:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

McChing?  

I find that hard to believe.
McStain has repeatedly sold out the 2A for three magic beans from the MSM.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:21:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

McChing?  

She already came out and said she would support stopping those convicted of misdemeanor stalking from buying a gun due to pressure during the campaign.  Now that's nothing huge, but give her time.  She'll want to retain the seat in two years and will make a sudden left turn in order to keep her political career alive.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:53:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

She already came out and said she would support stopping those convicted of misdemeanor stalking from buying a gun due to pressure during the campaign.  Now that's nothing huge, but give her time. She'll want to retain the seat in two years and will make a sudden left turn in order to keep her political career alive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

McChing?  

She already came out and said she would support stopping those convicted of misdemeanor stalking from buying a gun due to pressure during the campaign.  Now that's nothing huge, but give her time. She'll want to retain the seat in two years and will make a sudden left turn in order to keep her political career alive.

This is Arizona, not California.  
Voting Left gets you few friends. Barber's loss dispite ballot box stuffing proves it.

Our problem is that we let the Democrats run the redistricting committee.
If it wasn't for that, most of the elections would have been blowouts.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 2:31:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Giffords and her POS husband called McSally to congratulate her and remind her that they support more gun control......WTF?  Do they forget that their hand picked candidate lost the election.  Giffords has more to worry about, like coloring inside the lines.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ARIZONA_ELECTION_CONGRESS
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 4:30:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Ask the guys she flew with if they would support her. When the guys that flew along side her won't support her, that should be answer enough. When a grunt won't fight for his foxhole buddy, what impression does that leave on you?

She's got as little integrity as Barber did. We are not better off.

There's a good radio interview floating around one of the Tucson stations where TomChuck Norris called in and laid it all out. Suffice it to say, her callsign "Wedge" is directly related to the wedge being the simplest tool in the shed, and I have firsthand accounts of other pilots putting their aircraft, and lives, on the line because she fucked up.

Here's some fodder from a military aviators forum.

McSally thread
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:39:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Voting Left gets you few friends. Barber's loss dispite ballot box stuffing proves it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
style='font-weight

AZ is a red state, but CD2 is purple and will likely go D again in the future.  Tucson is solidly in the Democrats corner, the outlying areas and Cochise County are the strongholds for Republicans.  The population of Tucson will likely grow while the other areas will remain constant or shrink.  This bodes well for Democrats.  It sucks but those are the demographics of SE AZ.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 3:43:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Ask the guys she flew with if they would support her. When the guys that flew along side her won't support her, that should be answer enough. When a grunt won't fight for his foxhole buddy, what impression does that leave on you?

There's a good radio interview floating around one of the Tucson stations where TomChuck Norris called in and laid it all out. Suffice it to say, her callsign "Wedge" is directly related to the wedge being the simplest tool in the shed, and I have firsthand accounts of other pilots putting their aircraft, and lives, on the line because she fucked up.

McSally thread
View Quote

I wasted my time reading through the first 13 pages of that 23 page thread.  There were nothing but innuendos and guy's repeating stuff that they had heard from a guy who knew a guy that knew someone who knew her.

The one guy in those 13 pages who claimed to actually know her personally would not say anything damaging against her because he said she would sue him if he did, and he was posting anonymously on the website.

I had other things to do besides reading through the next 10 pages onward seeing that the first 13 pages were from before the 2012 election.

Since I have actually met Giffords while I lived and worked in Tucson and have met her POS husband when she brought him once to my work I can say I am glad this win ruined their day.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 4:12:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I wasted my time reading through the first 13 pages of that 23 page thread.  There were nothing but innuendos and guy's repeating stuff that they had heard from a guy who knew a guy that knew someone who knew her.

The one guy in those 13 pages who claimed to actually know her personally would not say anything damaging against her because he said she would sue him if he did, and he was posting anonymously on the website.

I had other things to do besides reading through the next 10 pages onward seeing that the first 13 pages were from before the 2012 election.

Since I have actually met Giffords while I lived and worked in Tucson and have met her POS husband when she brought him once to my work I can say I am glad this win ruined their day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

McSally thread

By all means fuck Mark Kelly. He's a douchecanoe of the highest order. But that doesn't change the fact that McSally has no business leading anything, and no business sitting in a political seat.

Not sure you understand the underlying meaning re: an immediate 5 bucks. So as politely as I can muster, it's because she is so highly disrespected by her colleagues, to the point where her own name is avoided so completely that it costs the offender monetarily for their own lapse in judgement. And it's not the amount that's important, it could be a quarter.

Just one example of the magnitude of her stupidity; as a pilot, fuel in your airplane is important, as an IP, setting an example for the other pilots is also important, as a vapid troll, taking off on a training sortie without checking IF THERE IS GAS IN YOUR FUCKING AIRPLANE perfectly illustrates the content of her brain matter, so you can imagine how much integrity a person of that regard must muster in order to advance in her career and society in general. IT'S IN THE FUCKING CHECKLIST. Clearly she should be running for political office.

Like I said, when your foxhole buddy won't vouch for you, what kind of person does that make you. Reading between the lines should be obvious enough, even if you don't know who Rainman is. She'd be a greasy spot in the middle of Iraq, due to her own stupidity if it wasn't for the integrity of other fighter pilots in not letting her get herself killed.

Have a listen. Just let it play in the background. TomChuck speaks Her integrity shows glaringly about 5 minutes in.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 4:19:11 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm still confused.

How exactly are we worse off than if Barber had won?...
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 4:23:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm still confused.

View Quote

We're not any better off. We'll see if we're worse off. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 4:24:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm still confused.

View Quote

Barber was an incompetent congressional aide that got elected because he got shot with Giffords.  He was a left wing anti-gun, pro-illegal alien turd just like his mentor.

McSally could be a lesbian devil worshiping bloodsucking whore and I would still be happy that Barber was defeated.  

Barber is one of the least qualified individuals I've ever seen to hold a congressional position.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 4:37:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Exactly.

It makes little sense to me that a Republican winning a seat in a historically liberal district is a bad thing for us.

McSally could be the spawn of Satan herself and we would still likely be better off.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 4:49:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Exactly.

It makes little sense to me that a Republican winning a seat in a historically liberal district is a bad thing for us.

McSally could be the spawn of Satan herself and we would still likely be better off.
View Quote

I would like to see Jeff Flake run out of office.  RINO POS.  I would not shed a tear if he loses to a democrat when he comes up for re-election.  He needs to be run out of Arizona.  Hope his magic underwear catches on fire the next time he gets stranded on an island with one of his democrat buddies.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:35:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Barber was an incompetent congressional aide that got elected because he got shot with Giffords.  He was a left wing anti-gun, pro-illegal alien turd just like his mentor.

McSally could be a lesbian devil worshiping bloodsucking whore and I would still be happy that Barber was defeated.  

Barber is one of the least qualified individuals I've ever seen to hold a congressional position.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm still confused.

You Sir, are eloquent.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:07:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm still confused.

I am so happy that fucking commie is gone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top