User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:47:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Will NORAD track his approach?
santa bear
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:49:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe!!!! But idk if I am willing to give away some of my booze.....

Honey whiskey??? I got some of that shitz still around I think
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 5:25:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My daughter asked to see Santa when she was young. So I told her sure. I can do that.
Went out to the shed and got this huge bear trap my grandfather left me. Brought it in and dropped it on the floor.  

She said as loud as she could. "You cant do that to Santa." I calmly told her it's OK I'll let him go after you see him.

She never asked again.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 7:13:58 PM EDT
[#4]
in for Bear antics..

Link Posted: 12/2/2014 12:48:47 AM EDT
[#5]

You better not shout, you better not cry....
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 1:12:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/2/2014 1:58:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You better not pout, Santa bear don't like that shit.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 3:07:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Tic tock....tic tock....tic tock....
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 3:08:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/9/2014 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I git to meet the santa bear at the SAR Show......he really does exist
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 9:23:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I've seen him... foraging for grub at Wallet Mart....

Link Posted: 12/10/2014 1:08:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Are you guys about ready?

Informational update TONIGHT; The Fat Bear in The Red Suit arrives in 5 DAYS...

S.B.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 1:23:27 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm just glad I got to meet you.
Another jolly old fellow you are.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 1:59:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#15]
In!
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 11:29:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Are you guys about ready?

Informational update TONIGHT; The Fat Bear in The Red Suit arrives in 5 DAYS...

S.B.
View Quote

Interesting
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 12:20:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Is it tonight yet? I've been as giddy as a schoolgirl all day waiting.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:53:39 AM EDT
[#18]

UPDATE in the OP!

(give Santa Bear a break, up late last night cracking the whip on Santa's little Bear Elfs Cubs to get the presents ready in time for Monday's rollout. So far behind..... )

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:54:05 AM EDT
[#19]

oops! (sleepy Bear)
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:16:56 AM EDT
[#20]
I was up late finishing a speech to persuade non gun folks that suppressors are not evil tools of gangsters and assassins and there fore shouldn't be part of nfa.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 11:41:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Whoohoo!
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 1:22:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I was up late finishing a speech to persuade non gun folks that suppressors are not evil tools of gangsters and assassins and there fore shouldn't be part of nfa.
View Quote

I would like to hear that speech.

Also, hooray for Santa Bear! I have some goodies to share this year, too.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 2:15:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

UPDATE in the OP!

(give Santa Bear a break, up late last night cracking the whip on Santa's little Bear Elfs Cubs to get the presents ready in time for Monday's rollout. So far behind..... )

View Quote

Santa bear is showing up late this year that is past my bed time.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 3:28:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was supposed to be about just dropping the $200 tax on suppressors, however I got a little off topic and ended up going after the whole nfa. only one of my videos worked so that was a bummer.
I am expecting a B I think the teacher knows I am still not happy about the reloading speech fiasco.

in other thoughts......
What pulls santa bears sleigh???
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 5:12:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

in other thoughts......
View Quote

Rear firing M60 with twin M203 burst boosters.
Recoil propulsion!

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 6:09:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Recoil propulsion!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

in other thoughts......

Recoil propulsion!

I need a smoke after that description.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 4:11:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

UPDATE in the OP!

When was the last time you saw Santa come down the chimney during the day?

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 9:14:56 PM EDT
[#28]

Rudolf is missing (probably out bar hopping before the BIG night). Anyone seen a snockered red nosed reindeer wandering around town?
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 10:30:00 PM EDT
[#29]
I saw Bear Claws

At the fun show today

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 10:45:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Rudolf is missing (probably out bar hopping before the BIG night). Anyone seen a snockered red nosed reindeer wandering around town?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 11:22:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Wait... That was a pet?

would it make you feel better if I shared the jerky with you?
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 11:39:27 PM EDT
[#32]
I have my PIF Gift selected..

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 11:47:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Wait... That was a pet?

would it make you feel better if I shared the jerky with you?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 11:50:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 2:38:24 AM EDT
[#35]

Rudolf, oh Rudolf,
Why won't you come home?
It's rumored that AlphaBravo has eaten you,
Right down to the bone.

Now come fast,
And come quick!
The sleigh is filled with Goodies...
To be delivered by Saint Bear-nick.

All of Arizona is waiting,
And you're holding us up!
If you don't come home soon,
I be forced to take the bus.

Where's my damn Reindeer??!

Link Posted: 12/14/2014 2:50:19 AM EDT
[#36]
I only ask one thing of you: Although it's not mandatory in order to receive a gift (it's a gift afterall), I'd like to ask you to help in spreading the joy of the season by coming up with something of value you may have and not need and offering it freebies through this thread to anyone interested. How you handle shipping is between you and the receiving party. IF every person does this WE will touch a lot of the AZHTF in a positive, fun way.
View Quote

I'm in and good with this!
I know I have plenty of cool stuff (read crap my wife thinks is dust collector magnets) that I'm willing to ship on my dime.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 2:55:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I know I have plenty of cool stuff (read crap my wife thinks is dust collector magnets) that I'm willing to ship on my dime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I only ask one thing of you: Although it's not mandatory in order to receive a gift (it's a gift afterall), I'd like to ask you to help in spreading the joy of the season by coming up with something of value you may have and not need and offering it freebies through this thread to anyone interested. How you handle shipping is between you and the receiving party. IF every person does this WE will touch a lot of the AZHTF in a positive, fun way.

I'm in, I have one or two items that I was saving for the pay it forward box for the Freeze Fest, but I see no reason why not to unload in a few days.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 3:02:20 AM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 12/14/2014 11:06:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

UPDATE in the OP!

I don't know he was at the mall the other day.....
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 12:27:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Found him!

Link Posted: 12/14/2014 10:04:29 PM EDT
[#41]

Now thats going too far.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 11:42:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Sorry about that.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 11:19:35 AM EDT
[#43]

REJOICE!!

Old Snockered-Face, Rudolf, finally staggered in early this morning from his bar romp (I think he got laid by some Reindeer Skank somewhere along the way too....he's got that look). Currently, I've got him taking a power nap right now with an I.V. of coffee and vitamin C....

So in 14 hours:

W e R i d e !

Ho! Ho! Ho!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

REJOICE!!

Old Snockered-Face, Rudolf, finally staggered in early this morning from his bar romp (I think he got laid by some Reindeer Skank somewhere along the way too....he's got that look). Currently, I've got him taking a power nap right now with an I.V. of coffee and vitamin C....

So in 14 hours:

W e R i d e !

Ho! Ho! Ho!!
View Quote

WOO WOO WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 11:50:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 12:09:11 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 12:41:23 AM EDT
[#47]

Wouldn't you know it --- old Snockered Face (Rudolf) has a hang over. The sleigh ride is going to be a bumpy one tonight...
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 12:43:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 12:50:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 1:27:38 AM EDT
[#50]

Rules of The Santa Bear Gift Program:

1) Look through Santa's gift list and find something available that you'd like to have. You only get ONE choice

2) Claim your gift package by being the first to post "I'll take xxxxx" (some gifts have more than one package available --- read the fine print!)

3) Send me your shipping info via email. PLEASE include the description of the gift you claimed.

4) Sit back and enjoy the spirit of the season.

5) Santa Bear will ship you your present free of charge....as time permits (hey, I'm a Busy Bear this time of year). No guarantee you'll get your gift by Christmas --- but you'll get it. Bear's Promise.

I only ask one thing of you: Although it's not mandatory in order to receive a gift (it's a gift afterall), I'd like to ask you to help in spreading the joy of the season by coming up with something of value you may have and not need and offering it freebies through this thread to anyone interested. How you handle shipping is between you and the receiving party. IF every person does this WE will touch a lot of the AZHTF in a positive, fun way. PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE CHEER!  

Seasons Greetings AZHTF!

Santa Bear offers you the following goodies this year:

1) USGI SDU-5/E Emergency Strobe Light. Complete with pouch and CR-123 battery adaptor cap so you don’t have to pay $30.00 for a lithium battery. Let the world know where you’re at night (or piss off your fellow hunters). TWO packages are available. BOTH GONE!

2) USGI Survival Fishing Kit. Nice little pocket sized kit with lots of basic little goodies in it (enough to keep you busy survival fishing and your mind off of that wrong turn you took with only 1/8 of a tank of gas [fool].) ONE package available.

3)  USMC 3-Piece Aluminum Cooking Pot Set with Fuel Bottle. Two square shaped aluminum cooking pots with a separate grip-type handle designed to contain a Coleman PEAK 1 or EXPONENT Multi-Fuel Stove, with a really neat red MSR fuel bottle engraved with the USMC EG&A. TWO packages available. ONE TAKEN!

4)  US Army IFAK (Improved First Aid Kit). Rizzo says this is an older model, but it will still save your hinny.  Brand new in ACU carry case. TWO packages available. BOTH TAKEN!

5) USGI Ballistic Protection Glasses. Protect your peepers from ballistic as well as “Lay–Zer” strikes. Comes with a really, really cool olive drab hard plastic carrying case with ALICE clips to attach to your LBE or pack. The case alone has a heavy dose of the WOW Factor. TWO packages are available. BOTH GONE!

6) Basic Survival Fishing Kit. These are a civilian pack. Small and very basic, but neat nonetheless. Could save your bacon in an emergency or just pass a boring afternoon away while you try to outsmart a brook trout. Since they’re small and very basic, you’ll get two of these in a package. TWO packages available.

7) USGI First Strike Ration. Current fancy-schmancy US combat ration intended for troops (or AZ Arfcommers) on the move in combat….or traffic. Nutritionally designed to provide the ‘War Fighter’ with enough food for one day, thereby replacing the bulk that 3 full MRE rations take up. Interesting concept; these are the `rats with the “shelf stable” sammiches in them --- meaning they’re good for a gazillion years under the right storage conditions. I predict you’ll only have them a week before curiosity takes over and you woof them down. TWO rations are available. BOTH TAKEN!

8) Santa Bear’s Sweet Tooth MRE Snack Pack. Want to know what The Bear in the Red Suit treats himself to while watching football and warming his footsies in front of the fire? Yep, genuine USGI MRE  Pound Cakes & Cookies. You’ll get an assortment of them to nibble on while you do your own thing. Add a beer of your choice and you’re GTG! TWO packages are available.

9)  Pelican M6 Flashlight. Black housing (a little over 5 inches long); comes with a black Cordura carry pouch and takes CR-123 batteries (included). One package has been opened but unit is brand new. TWO available: one xenon bulb and one LED unit. BOTH TAKEN!

10)  40mm Target Practice Grenades. If you choose this gift, these will be in addition to whatever you may have committed to purchase already. These will not be shipped; claimed presents will be delivered to the February AZHTF Freeze Fest Shoot. TWO packages (of 3 grenades each) available. BLOOP!

11)  60 rounds of 5.56mm TRACER. This will not be shipped; claimed present will be delivered to the February AZHTF Freeze Fest Shoot. ONE present available. TAKEN

12)  Hand-Held Rocket Propelled Red Star Parachute Flares. You know the ones….commercially manufactured ‘distress’ parachute flares --- fresh off some Flu germ infested cruise ship recently hijacked by Somali Pirates (where’s ARFCOM when we need them?). “Fresh” out of their USCG safety inspection expiration dates, these are great for use at The Big Sandy Machinegun Shoot. Or be the hit at your next neighborhood block party….or not. Or be charged with arson when the flare comes down on top of a house in your adjoining neighborhood (I disavow any knowledge….). This will not be shipped; claimed present will be delivered to the February AZHTF Freeze Fest Shoot. ONE package of 2 flares available. TAKEN

13)  USGI PVS-14 Night Vision Goggle ACU Carry Case. No, no NVG included (silly goose). ONE available.

14) USGI Infantryman's Combat Load-Bearing Vest Kit. The whole shebang --- vest; 4, 2-magazine pouches; 2 grenade pouches; 2 flash-bang pouches; 2 canteen/utility pouches; 1 ammunition utility pouch, and 1, 6-magazine bandoleer....all in ACU. You'll be so cool, even `yo mamma will be impressed! ONE package available. TAKEN

15) Two Free Adimission passes to my January 24th & 25th Gun Show here in sunny Kingman (home of the Giant Tumbleweed) at the Mohave County Fairgrounds. Hell, I'll even throw in a free breakfast/lunch meal ticket for you and your guest. Parking (a whopping 2 bucks) is on you though as the fairgrounds controls that. TWO packages available. BOTH GONE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to my AZ Arfcom Brethren!

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top