Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2014 9:26:59 AM EDT
By a hit & run driver....

Hit & Run drivers should be executed, no exceptions. Selfish, self centered motherfuckers.

I'm still not finished with court proceedings over the dumb cocksucker that hit me and left me in a smoking, wrecked car in the middle of greenway road in June.

Prayers to the officers family and friends.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:44:49 AM EDT
[#1]
RIP  

Hope that little fucker gets shanked before his court date.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:57:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Was wondering why I got woken up by the hovering helicopter over my house this morning at around 6am.  Then I saw the news on the Chandler PD facebook page  
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Godspeed brother
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 7:02:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I knew Officer Payne pretty well from working together on Operation Noble Eagle a few years ago when he was in 1/180 of the AZ Guard.  Sad day.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 3:46:59 AM EDT
[#5]
David Payne was a great officer and solid guy.  Family man, and always willing to help.  I was proud to have known him and call him my friend.  A tragic loss.   Impaired driver that killed him was a .321 BAC.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top