Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2014 4:53:00 PM EDT
Jerry at Michigan Air LLC will take care of you.

He will do an awesome job, go out of his way for you and if something goes wrong, he'll make it right.

He fixed our AC last summer, a problem occurred no fault of his own, and he made it right. If I told you the deal you'd shit your pants and he asked me not to tell anyone.

Our fan went out on the furnace the other day, gave him a call, he was actually doing a new AC unit for my dad, came over when he was done and found the problem. Didn't have the motor on hand as we have an uncommon motor so he called and priced it and he headed out to get it. Will have it working today. Guy is awesome.

Link Posted: 10/13/2014 4:59:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Good timing, we'll probably be needing a new unit by next summer. Good to know a decent place to turn to.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 5:01:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good timing, we'll probably be needing a new unit by next summer. Good to know a decent place to turn to.
View Quote

Just tell him Bill sent ya, he may not remember me without my last name, I'll tell him I posted him up on here, he may remember that.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:48:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Had a leak (unrelated to the fix) this morning, he came out and fixed it free of charge.

Telling ya, solid dude.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top