Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2014 9:44:26 AM EDT
Specifically a bi-tone 4.5 in 9mm. If you've seen one in a Phoenix area shop, please let me know. I've checked a few shops near me with no success (Bear Arms, Shooter's Vault, SGC).

Hopefully someone may have noticed one while prowling their favorite shops.. Worst case I may have to breakdown and go to the gun show.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:24:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen them on and off at Cabelas when I was looking for a 5.25 Bi-tone a few months ago.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:41:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Cool beans, I'll ride over there a bit later and check it out. Their prices can be all over, and tend to go a bit high, but you never know. Plus, SA is offering free mags and stuff, so it's kind of hard to pass up
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:11:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah they can be high sometimes but I got the 5.25 online and really only saved some money because of tax.

Also, that mag offer is great. Springfield got the extra magazines to me in under a week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top