Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2014 1:00:43 AM EDT
What did he say that was wrong?
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:59:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Forced sterilization of welfare recipients.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:14:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think he meant forced sterilization.   But it does make sense that if you want government assistance, you agree to not reproduce (volunteer sterilization), no smoking, drinking or drugs.   That's always made sense to me but what do I know.  It makes no sense to allow generations of government assisted voters.  Eventually, you will not have a democracy if you have an electorate that constantly votes themselves other peoples money.  It's an insane vision for a nation that's supposed to be about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  The PURSUIT of happiness was never designed to be voting for the guy that'll give you an apartment, electricity and food with an incentive to get a raise for every child you produce.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 3:51:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont agree with forcing birth control on them. Just cutting them off for 18 years if thet get pregnant on welfare. They will get their own bc if thats the consequence.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 5:19:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Won't work.  They'll have more kids and expect more benefits and the bleeding hearts will win because it's "children".  

It's like these assholes in New River who two years ago were told by Maricopa County the flood was coming.  The County offered to buy their worthless property at relocation value but they refused because they ain't seen no water get that high.  The County made a very serious effort to inform them.  They went door to door until they talked with all the owners.  

Some sold and left and the others stayed after giving them a last chance under the caveat, you're on your own from now on.  Now I see the same assholes complaining they're getting no help from the State or County.  

You will get snipped and then you can have welfare.  And when you get off welfare, you can save and have the procedure reversed at your cost.  Fuck them.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:39:51 AM EDT
[#5]
The left's tolerance of diversity demands that any speech they find offensive be punished.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top