Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2014 12:26:35 PM EDT
That big storm last Monday beat the hell out of my clay tile roof.  Water damage inside the house, and my homeowner's insurance is denying the claim

Can any of y'all recommend any roofing contractors?  It would need to be a licensed contractor.  I may be able to appeal the insurance company's decision, and would need a roofing contractor registered with ROC to have any validity to the claim.

HELP

edit:  I'm in Phoenix
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 12:34:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Just had Overson Roofing come out and do a small repair on my roof after the first round of storms.  Friendly and easy to deal with.

Overson Roofing
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 12:41:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just had Overson Roofing come out and do a small repair on my roof after the first round of storms.  Friendly and easy to deal with.

Overson Roofing
View Quote

Thanks, I'll give them a call.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Overson Roofing

Whatever you do, hurry, more rain is a coming soon!
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 10:02:18 PM EDT
[#4]
The owner is a buddy of mine. Big 2A supporter, AZ native. He actually is in the field himself up on the roofs everyday. If/when you meet him, he will be in shorts and company t-shirt, dirty from the previous roof he just repaired.

http://jlcroofingaz.com/

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:09:23 PM EDT
[#5]
If you haven't found anyone yet, I'd recommend Tony Urso @ Century Roofing. He's on AZS, not sure if he's here as well.

[email protected]
602-339-2387
AZroofing.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top