Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2014 4:55:47 PM EDT
Just bought my hunting license for dove season online at AZGFD.GOV. Printed it from the website and I'm ready to go.

Pretty painless process, and you don't have to deal with the know-nothing crew of your local Wal-mart.

Ain't technology wonderful?

Link Posted: 8/28/2014 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you remember to buy the migratory bird stamp too? You don't want to forget that.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 5:42:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, bought the bird stamp too.......

Also got my boys setup with youth licenses..... pretty good deal for those actually.

Combo Fish, Hunt, and Migratory Bird stamp, for ages 10-17, just $5.

Link Posted: 8/28/2014 5:47:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool! I know people that have forgot the stamp and got ticketed. I always reminded my Hunter Ed. students to get it.

Good luck, I haven't done any scouting for birds this year but I think they are all in at my quail block. Probably won't get out until quail season.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 5:48:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Ooops, double-tap!
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:04:23 AM EDT
[#5]
i want them to put the lifetime license online.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 3:55:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep, bought the bird stamp too.......

Also got my boys setup with youth licenses..... pretty good deal for those actually.

Combo Fish, Hunt, and Migratory Bird stamp, for ages 10-17, just $5.

View Quote

Is there a trick to this? I just tried to get my daughter one, but it wants me to pay full price. She won't be 17 until February, so maybe thats the issue? (I have mine already, she just decided she wanted to give it a try this year.. so I tried to buy it solo).
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:23:38 PM EDT
[#7]
All I did was put in my boy's birthdate, and then the option for the youth license shows up on the screen with all the other license choices. It's down at the bottom.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All I did was put in my boy's birthdate, and then the option for the youth license shows up on the screen with all the other license choices. It's down at the bottom.
View Quote

Hrmm, wonder if I typo'd the year or something. I ended up getting hers at walmart, but that should be the last time I do that =)
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 10:12:29 PM EDT
[#9]
I always get mine online.  Then save it to the hard drive, so I can print it out if I every lose the printed one.  Lost mine a few years ago, you have to buy all new stamps when you get a replacement from Game and Fish.  Stupid.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top