Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2014 9:44:50 AM EDT
We don't hate you, we hate where you came from. We don't care how y'all use to do it anywhere outside of AZ.

Seems like everyone here is usually friendly. Except when it comes to californians and stupid shit they espouse. I, for one, am glad. I think it keeps their shenanigans to a minimum and keeps them from wanting to move here. The ones that realize we don't want their big shitty thinking and laws quickly amend their ways to conform with our awesome culture and can assimilate down the line.

I suspect the liberals cry foul and that we're rude... but if it keeps one new yawka or one nocal out, I say we did our jobs just fine. And we still know how to show hospitality to those that wouldn't come in and rape us. We don't have tolerance for that.

Just my observation.

Arizona, fuck yeah!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 4:28:57 PM EDT
[#1]
We are definitely not rude...just direct, honest and to the point.
Leave our state alone or fuck off. We do NOT want to be like other states, nor do we care how it is regulated "back home"...you want that crap move back.
Increase freedom or choke yourself on a bag of dicks

Link Posted: 8/28/2014 5:37:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know what it is about Arizona drivers.... In the five years I have lived here, I have noticed that a large percentage of people here like to cruise in the HOV or far left lane at speeds well below the flow of traffic. They also will just sit there when faster moving cars pull up behind them. Seriously move the fuck over. In the DC area, where I came from, if traffic is actually moving people in the left lane move out of your way. IDK, maybe it's because they expect road rage from people if they don't. Here in AZ this seems to be a problem. I don't know what the reasoning for this is. Rudeness? Maybe. I personally think this is part of the reason why there are so many traffic accidents here in perfect driving conditions. LOL.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 9:26:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know what it is about Arizona drivers.... In the five years I have lived here, I have noticed that a large percentage of people here like to cruise in the HOV or far left lane at speeds well below the flow of traffic. They also will just sit there when faster moving cars pull up behind them. Seriously move the fuck over. In the DC area, where I came from, if traffic is actually moving people in the left lane move out of your way. IDK, maybe it's because they expect road rage from people if they don't. Here in AZ this seems to be a problem. I don't know what the reasoning for this is. Rudeness? Maybe. I personally think this is part of the reason why there are so many traffic accidents here in perfect driving conditions. LOL.
View Quote

Its the Cali driving style.  I got flipped off so much last time I went to Cali because fuckers wouldn't move the fuck over.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 11:12:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Rude? Na, we just honest like Jay said.

Don't like it? Go home then...
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:01:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Can we get a tact? Maybe get a title change saying "If you're coming from an occupied state, look inside here first" or something similar.

And an FYI for those that still might not know, I may have been born in raised in MA but I'm an Arizonian at heart and you all welcomed me with open arms and for that I say thank you. Keep AZ free and fuck the haters, they can eat the bag of dicks TCB posted earlier, no fucks given for those liberal douches.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:34:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think you're a tool with some habits you need to take back to DC.  If people are doing the speed limit and not blocking you intentionally, go be speed racer and pass them.  No need to be a cock and ride someone's ass.  That person is in the right to do the speed limit in ALL lanes.  If they are traveling well below the speed limit, then you have a right to bitch.  The "flow of traffic" does not dictate how fast you should be travelling legally.

With that said, I do the speed limit when I have my children in the truck, because I give a fuck about my kids safety and don't want them picking up bad driving habits for when they are ready to drive.  When alone I'm usually doing well above the speed limit.  So the next time you think about tailgating a white lifted F350 because I'm going the speed limit, which is "too slow" for your taste.  Keep in mind I'm heavily insured and if my children are buckled in their recaro 5pt harness, I will sink my rear hitch deep into your dashboard if you don't back off in 2 seconds.

AZ love!
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:05:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think you're a tool with some habits you need to take back to DC.  If people are doing the speed limit and not blocking you intentionally, go be speed racer and pass them.  No need to be a cock and ride someone's ass.  That person is in the right to do the speed limit in ALL lanes.  If they are traveling well below the speed limit, then you have a right to bitch.  The "flow of traffic" does not dictate how fast you should be travelling legally.

With that said, I do the speed limit when I have my children in the truck, because I give a fuck about my kids safety and don't want them picking up bad driving habits for when they are ready to drive.  When alone I'm usually doing well above the speed limit.  So the next time you think about tailgating a white lifted F350 because I'm going the speed limit, which is "too slow" for your taste.  Keep in mind I'm heavily insured and if my children are buckled in their recaro 5pt harness, I will sink my rear hitch deep into your dashboard if you don't back off in 2 seconds.

AZ love!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AZ love!

28-721. Driving on right side of roadway; driving on shoulder; exceptions

A. On all roadways of sufficient width, a person shall drive a vehicle on the right half of the roadway except as follows:

1. When overtaking and passing another vehicle proceeding in the same direction under the rules governing the movement.

2. When the right half of a roadway is closed to traffic while under construction or repair.

3. On a roadway divided into three marked lanes for traffic under the rules applicable on the roadway.

4. On a roadway designated and signposted for one-way traffic.

B. On all roadways, a person driving a vehicle proceeding at less than the normal speed of traffic at the time and place and under the conditions then existing shall drive the vehicle in the right-hand lane then available for traffic or as close as practicable to the right-hand curb or edge of the roadway, except when overtaking and passing another vehicle proceeding in the same direction or when preparing for a left turn at an intersection or into a private road or driveway.

C. In an age restricted community that is located in an unincorporated area of a county with a population of more than three million persons, a person may drive a golf cart or a neighborhood electric vehicle on a paved shoulder that is adjacent to a roadway or as close as practicable to the right-hand curb or edge of a paved roadway if there is no delineated paved shoulder.

So I read that as you the driver, may use the left lane (when there is more than one lane in your direction) to pass. You may or may not be able to use the left lane when not passing. Many people rubberneck in the left lane and if you see a stack behind you, you're to either speed up and safely pull over or slow down and safely pull over. I believe assumingly one can be ticketed for blocking the flow of traffic when on the left lane. Maybe one of our LEO members can correct me if wrong or add to.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:34:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
SNIP In the DC area, where I came from, SNIP
View Quote

Bolded question was answered in my first reply to the OP
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:11:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

AZ love!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AZ love!

Couldn't have said it better
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:58:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

AZ love!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AZ love!

It might not be the law but its etiquette/common courtesy for sure. If you're going the speed limit and you don't have to be in the left most lanes then don't be in them.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:55:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So I read that as you the driver, may use the left lane (when there is more than one lane in your direction) to pass. You may or may not be able to use the left lane when not passing. Many people rubberneck in the left lane and if you see a stack behind you, you're to either speed up and safely pull over or slow down and safely pull over. I believe assumingly one can be ticketed for blocking the flow of traffic when on the left lane. Maybe one of our LEO members can correct me if wrong or add to.
View Quote

If you are doing the speed limit or above, then no you can not get a ticket for impeding.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:15:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If you are doing the speed limit or above, then no you can not get a ticket for impeding.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No ticket but it still makes you an inconsiderate douche bag.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:47:06 PM EDT
[#13]
I've met more plain nasty Calis , than I have actual Arizonans.

-Also "Nobody cares that you're from New York City. We can tell without you needing to remind us".

And for crappy drivers? Arizona is small time when it comes to terrible/rude/idiotic drivers.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:15:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

-Also "Nobody cares that you're from New York City. We can tell without you needing to remind us".

And for crappy drivers? Arizona is small time when it comes to terrible/rude/idiotic drivers.
View Quote

The northeast claims title to most rude people and terrible/rude/idiotic drivers.

When I come out for my AZ visits it takes me 1-2 days to decompress and adjust my driving habits. The difference is very noticeable even in Phoenix compared to NJ highways when it come to bad drivers.
Up in Prescott the difference is night and day. Life in general is slower and people are a lot more polite on and off the road.

I'm counting the days until I can call AZ my permanent home.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:57:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

AZ love!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AZ love!

It's okay to do 65 in the middle lanes of the freeway, too. Left lanes are typically reserved for passing, i.e faster traffic.

And you must really care about your kids if you're willing to brake check someone on the freeway. I'm sure their mush heads will enjoy a TBI.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#16]
+1.  Left lane is for passing.  And as mentioned above, codified.  Go preach your pretentious bullshit in another lane.  

That shit is why we can't have fun shit like the Autobahn... too many people can't grasp the simple points of driving.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Can we get a tact? Maybe get a title change saying "If you're coming from an occupied state, look inside here first" or something similar.

And an FYI for those that still might not know, I may have been born in raised in MA but I'm an Arizonian at heart and you all welcomed me with open arms and for that I say thank you. Keep AZ free and fuck the haters, they can eat the bag of dicks TCB posted earlier, no fucks given for those liberal douches.
View Quote

That's exactly what I mean! I'm from out of state but I feel like I was born here. OF course living on the border town where californians populated it, I did more than my share of telling those tards to STFU if they wanna enjoy this state. Those that whined left, those that are cool, like you, stay and continue the tradition to keep the libs out
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:12:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

AZ love!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AZ love!

Well, that escalated quickly!

I agree with him, in LA, a city of twenty million, 8 lane wide freeways, and perpetual bumper to bumper traffic they MOVE over if you're going faster. It's polite and safer for slower cars to be in the slower lanes (any lane to the right.) People should NOT take it personally, I never understood brake-checkers as that's stupid dangerous. Just move over. Even if you're going the legal speed limit, dont' worry about me going 20 over, let the cop that pulls me over worry about it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:25:43 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

We are definitely not rude...just direct, honest and to the point.

Leave our state alone or fuck off. We do NOT want to be like other states, nor do we care how it is regulated "back home"...you want that crap move back.

Increase freedom or choke yourself on a bag of dicks

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/48/5f/da/485fda40caa88c3634ef6965849d2042.jpg

http://www.arizonabiteme.com/images/BITE_ME_FLAG_WAVE.jpg
View Quote
I had that flag up on the pole out front for a while.  Windstorm tore it to pieces.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I agree with him, in LA, a city of twenty million, 8 lane wide freeways, and perpetual bumper to bumper traffic they MOVE over if you're going faster. It's polite and safer for slower cars to be in the slower lanes (any lane to the right.) People should NOT take it personally, I never understood brake-checkers as that's stupid dangerous. Just move over. Even if you're going the legal speed limit, dont' worry about me going 20 over, let the cop that pulls me over worry about it.
View Quote

No offense OP... you realize this is not LA.

Didn't mean for it to escalate like that, long days and all.  I'm not one of those people that will intentionally sit in the far left lanes if there are plenty other lanes open.  People who are moving fast can just as easily change lanes, get around, and move back into the lane.  Its the people that will ride you, maybe even flashing their headlights, to get you to move over.  Most of the time there is space you can make a lane switch and it wouldn't even slow you down.  No need to ride someone's ass, just to get them to move over, so you can stay in your same lane of travel.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:18:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Didn't mean for it to escalate like that, long days and all.  I'm not one of those people that will intentionally sit in the far left lanes if there are plenty other lanes open.  People who are moving fast can just as easily change lanes, get around, and move back into the lane.  Its the people that will ride you, maybe even flashing their headlights, to get you to move over.  Most of the time there is space you can make a lane switch and it wouldn't even slow you down.  No need to ride someone's ass, just to get them to move over, so you can stay in your same lane of travel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So they have to go around you in the left lane, fuck anyone else?

If I had read that right, then
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No offense can be taken. IT's a discussion forum, after all.

Flashing lights is NOT rude or a sign that I want to fight. Flashing headlights is a signal that I'm coming up behind you quickly and I see there's space right of you, please go right so I don't break speed and I don't have to perform the dangerous manuveur of passing to your right. One should never pass on the right which is why it is rude to NOT move right for a faster vehicle behind you. It's a safety reason. Same reason why a honk (it IS a safety signaling device as well) means "hey you might not have seen me but I'm trying to pass."

Actually, the one thing in Florida is they get that right, but you kind of have to because snowbirds LOVE to camp the left lane of interstates going the speed limit or 5 under

My point about LA was... for as douchey as people as they generally are and as CROWDED as their freeways are, they actually understand how to drive out there, to include giving right of way to faster vehicles.

Yes, I can whip around you to your right, but passing on the right is DANGEROUS. I want to minimize danger to you and me.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:39:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Its the Cali driving style.  I got flipped off so much last time I went to Cali because fuckers wouldn't move the fuck over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Choke yourself. Total fucking bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:47:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bad dude were you in the truck with me?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:58:43 PM EDT
[#25]
The only thing that is super annoying in california traffic is when teh douchenozzles on crotchrockets decide to take up all six lanes by pulling wheelies for miles and doing other stupid shit that will get someone killed. Everyone has to hang back due to those idiots so traffic slows worse.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:43:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The northeast claims title to most rude people and terrible/rude/idiotic drivers.

When I come out for my AZ visits it takes me 1-2 days to decompress and adjust my driving habits. The difference is very noticeable even in Phoenix compared to NJ highways when it come to bad drivers.
Up in Prescott the difference is night and day. Life in general is slower and people are a lot more polite on and off the road.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Flew back from Detroit on Sunday.
Yeah.

Incredibly shitty roads, nasty drivers.  Reminded me of why I left almost 30 some years ago.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:13:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Stay classy Arizona!
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 2:17:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Stay classy Arizona!
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 2:29:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is a fact, I've been to Florida.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:52:58 AM EDT
[#30]

You guys know, all these rude out-of-staters are just pissed because they can't have grenade launchers at their HTF Shoots.

BLOOP!
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 10:16:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You guys know, all these rude out-of-staters are just pissed because they can't have grenade launchers at their HTF Shoots.

BLOOP!
View Quote

Speaking of, I have a whole box of M60 links...
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 11:05:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AZ has some of the worst drivers I’ve seen. Most that I notice on my trips around the valley are either old, mexican, rough looking white trash or out of state plates from Illinois, Canada NY, NJ or some mid west shit hole. I live in N Scottsdale and these fuktards stop traffic to flip a U turn over a double yellow on scottsdale road once they pass all the shops north of the 101. I train horn the fuck out of them.

I’ve been here for over 10 years now (from SoCal) and can tell you CA has the best over all drivers you’re going to find in any of the states. They haul ass, get out of the way and maintain high speed in traffic . It’s so rare for anyone in AZ to move out of the way when in the left lane I have to pass them in other lanes. Not to mention the assholes that pace the car next to them to block everyone behind from passing.

AZ has many things going for it but boasting about AZ drivers is a huge Derp on your behalf.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 11:47:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

BLOOP!

What you're doing there.....I see it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:10:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
AZ has some of the worst drivers I’ve seen. Most that I notice on my trips around the valley are either old, mexican, rough looking white trash or out of state plates from Illinois, Canada NY, NJ or some mid west shit hole. I live in N Scottsdale and these fuktards stop traffic to flip a U turn over a double yellow on scottsdale road once they pass all the shops north of the 101. I train horn the fuck out of them.

I’ve been here for over 10 years now (from SoCal) and can tell you CA has the best over all drivers you’re going to find in any of the states. They haul ass, get out of the way and maintain high speed in traffic . It’s so rare for anyone in AZ to move out of the way when in the left lane I have to pass them in other lanes. Not to mention the assholes that pace the car next to them to block everyone behind from passing.

AZ has many things going for it but boasting about AZ drivers is a huge Derp on your behalf.
View Quote

Though I've lived my entire life in AZ, I pretty much agree with this.

Overall, I can't stand AZ drivers. Though I'm sure most of those drivers I can't stand are transplants from elsewhere, but who knows.

Next to no one will move out of the left lane to allow you to pass them in this state. Yet those same asshole drivers who you will stay behind for a mile waiting for them to do what they should and get over sure will jump up to criminal speeding levels once you make the move into another lane to pass them.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:19:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You missed black people. They drive like shit too not just Mexicans and whites. Oh Asians too they drive like shit. I got cut off by an Indian(the kind from India. ) the other day.

Saying you'refrom socal and that's why you know they are good drivers is fucking retarded. From personal experience ie. My trip to Cali on August 8th I would rather drive with az drivers than any fucking Cali driver.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:30:21 PM EDT
[#36]
So it's pretty much the driving I have to be careful of, that and don't try to push how we did it back there. Got it. I should be fine!

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:42:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So it's pretty much the driving I have to be careful of, that and don't try to push how we did it back there. Got it. I should be fine!

View Quote

Yep, we really don't care how you did it back home.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:50:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/6DepefuRqwQ
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well it's a good thing I'm nothing like that dude. I wonder if the NYer has reconsidered how he conducts himself with strangers in his new surroundings.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 6:00:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That video never gets old.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 7:30:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Can we get all posts after Jays deleted, lock this thread, and then tack the bitch to the top of the forum?

Question asked in OP, Jay nailed it, /thread.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#41]
We'll if I'm in the left lane, it's OK. I don't want to miss that 202 ramp coming up in 7 miles.

If I'm texting don't be scared, I've got skills you can't comprehend. Besides this is important, I'm gonna get some tonight!

If I pull out in front of you, I'm doing you a favor! Stop signs are for ungifted drivers!

CA, NJ, NY, FL, they all suck, I'm from Toejam Ohio, We drive like Stewart...no wait Earn...F-U Yankee! NASCAR rules!

See these 38's? They gonna leave big skids marks on ur bumper when I brake test your ass!  Left lane is mine, I told you already 202 split is approaching

See these 36's? C'mere honey, show em what you got....got them free with the purchase of four of them 38's! My girls classy!

Geez I hope you guys are fluent in  sarcasm. Truth be known everyone thinks they are special. Some think their town, family, school, state is more special than the next. Problem is stupid is everywhere, it might even be in the mirror. People don't know when they are stupid, just like an ugly guy doesn't know he married an ugly chick and has ugly kids. They, rightfully so, think they are a perfect family.

Used to be stupid got you killed or starved. Now we make kids wear helmets and put sides on trampolines so they dumb ones don't Darwin themselves out of  existence and then they breed and make ugly, stupid babies . They learn to drive in Cali and then come here to screw up our commute! It's a conspiracy by liberals! They gonna make us dumb and then take our guns!

Anyways, there's a lot of stupid in this thread. Except me. And my perfect wife. And good looking kid.  C'mon junior! Let's go hit the trampoline!

[ sarcasm off]. I luv you guys.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 10:32:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bull fucking shit dude. From 2005 to 2011 I was stationed at Irwin and I'm here to correct you on that lie. They camp on the passing lanes and don't pass. They race everyone on speed control and get butthurt when speed control drivers pass them and race again. Signals, highly optional. They cut you off at any time. And if CA drivers are the poster child's for how it's done, then why in the fuck is the 15 the most dangerous road ONLY, repeat, ONLY when its on CA side!? Love doing cruise control and trying to pass a rig when asshole s race me so I cannot pass, just to rubberneck with the truck until they get bored with dicking with us, then drive at twice the speed reduced and let us pass eventually. Fucking awesome. I'm from MA and let me tell you that everyone knows how crazy Massholes can drive but they are far certainly angels compared to Calitards.

Lose that cool aid with CA, and don't try to spread that BS here.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 3:36:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Just to bump and get this thread back on track, this is GSL's take on things for those who may try to export BS onto AZ:

Arizona is where the doom and gloom ends from tyranny from chumpions of liberalism disguised as a revolting and repressive socialistic aggrandizing ideals. We don't want your tumultuous whining about a progressive utopia being refuted in a land where we hold the United States Constitution, our Bill of Rights, our mother-fucking freedoms, to be more valuable than your derptacular ulterior agenda.

There is no such thing as too much freedom; let that marinate for a minute.

You may or may not asphyxiate upon seeing your first open carriers, but this is not the wild wild west, despite what yellow journalism and fucktards from social media have been trying to falsely mislead you and it becomes thought reform.  The rule of law applies here and we follow it to accordingly. Our LE doesn't roll unconstitutional and will react to you with askance if you've decided to bring your nanny state luggage with you, should you make BS claims against a person OC'ing a gun.

This is a border state, meaning drop that BS myth about us being all xenophobes. That is a downright political tactic to conduct spoliation and besmirching the truth. They're illegals, PERIOD. Go take a ride along with the border towns LEO's and see for yourself how "innocent" those shitbags "angels" are. Prepare to be slapped with reality, FACT.

We proudly display the colors of Old Glory here. We support our religious neighbors. We're proud of all our vets and our military. We hunt for our food. Do not be an apathetic douche and be bellicose to those that have values that you don't support. If you cannot handle the fact that your back-of-the-envelope calculation of changing us is being challenged, then remember one thing; WE were here before you decided to shit onto our state. Belling the cat against AZ will not make you a welcomed person into our community, think wisely before you try to be that huckleberry.

Let me allay to any newcomers that we will applaud and support any political refugees from oppressive states. But as I said before, leave the luggage of free shit hope and change garbage and Unconstitutional cheer leading behind.

And that is my take.

Don't forget to pick up your freedoms on the first way in.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:55:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

It a culture thing in the USA.  I just drive straight from Chandler Az to Fort Wayne, Indiana and it happens in every state
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 5:46:24 PM EDT
[#45]
I find the worse thing is the people who claim they're happy escaping the states they come from but then turn around and start to push for some of the same crap that lost their freedoms in their old state. I think they move from these liberal cesspools and then want to change this great state into the one they left because they have had so much liberal indoctrination drilled into them for so long that they don't know any better. These idiots are scarier than the flaming libtards because they're more subtle about it.  But enough of these morons and pretty soon you look like Colorado.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:24:33 PM EDT
[#46]
I'll only add that I've never seen so many drivers go along merrily without headlights on (AZ).  

That is all.

ETA:  Fuck California
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:34:03 PM EDT
[#47]
And not to put too fine a point on it:

If we thought fucking Califuckia was a better place to live than Arizona, then we would fucking live in fucking Califuckia.  
WE FUCKING DON’T THINK IT IS!  
Got it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top