Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2014 9:17:24 PM EDT
Just a big thank you to Jason @TCB who helped me put together my first lower today. Nice guy who took the time to walk me through it and fix a mistake I had made. I will definately be ordering a holster from him as the fit and finish is impeccable.

I have owed a few but never built one from scratch.

UBR stock
Geissele SD-3G
Spikes lower
LPK from JP
Ambi Safety

Now the wait before a 10.5" upper goes on and going to swap out a Ergo grip
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:22:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I have 3 tcb holsters.  Will buy one for every pistol I buy in the future. Best holsters I have owned.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:07:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Building an AR15 take's 25 minutes, tops. It's literally almost working with legos.

Cheaperthanplatinum actually has an excellent series on YouTube for building one for newcomers. Not too slow, not too fast, excellent communications through out each install.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:13:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree now that I have seen it done. Was not sure and figured it was better to ask someone who had done it plently of times before rather than screw up. I will check out the youtube videos as I am sure I will build another one sooner or later.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:06:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one of his holsters, it's sturdy as hell. Looking forward to owning more in the near future.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:26:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I agree now that I have seen it done. Was not sure and figured it was better to ask someone who had done it plently of times before rather than screw up. I will check out the youtube videos as I am sure I will build another one sooner or later.
View Quote
I would have done as you did if I was new to it. I kind of had an ace up my sleeve; I was trained as a 45B.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 5:07:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I have his M&P sight tool still. If I can find the damned thing I'll return it when I pick up my transferred lower from him.

By the way, I saw your truck ,Jason, after you dropped your kid off at school the other morning. Can't miss all the stickers
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 5:48:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys!....and yeah I missed the "gray man" memo for my Jeep
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 7:16:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a few products from TCB, and they are AWESOME! His shit is great and durable.

Only thing I question is his beard..... I hear he might have trimmed it up quit a bit
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 7:38:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, I just found a YouTube video, and did the play/pause method.

I think it was ITS Tactical videos
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:19:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have his M&P sight tool still. If I can find the damned thing I'll return it when I pick up my transferred lower from him.

By the way, I saw your truck ,Jason, after you dropped your kid off at school the other morning. Can't miss all the stickers
View Quote

ARFcom charter school mafia in STV....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top