Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2014 6:17:38 PM EDT
If you don't know yet, I am the host for The Arms Room show, with a thread here in the HTF about it.

At the end of August we'll start our new schedule, Sept-Nov. If there's a topic you'd like to hear us discuss, a piece of gear or equipment you'd like to have us review, or a guest you want to see on the show, now is the time to speak up! We'll be putting the schedule together over the next couple of weeks, so post you ideas in this thread.

Go!
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:55:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Just throwing shit to see what sticks...

-How to select a shotgun. Ammo choices, purposes, etc.

-Daily carry "must haves" besides a gun.

-Alternative carry options to IWB for "deep cover" concealment.

-How to select a firearms instructor (for those not fortunate enough to be around here).

-I really enjoyed this weeks show with the lawyer. Maybe bring him or your originally scheduled guest back?
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:02:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe a review of a large variety of holsters and explain which features are good and bad in an effort to reduce the amount of one-size-fits-all nylon garbage holsters out there? Have you already done that?
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:04:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Verbal conflict de-escalation techniques and phrases.  Can't have too many of those in your toolbox.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 3:08:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Hunting topics. Where to hunt. Hunting technics. Hunting must have gear. What's the difference between getting drawn, buying OTC tag permits/non tag permits. What round for different game.

just my .02 since I just had a conversation with a newbie about these things.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 8:57:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe a review of a large variety of holsters and explain which features are good and bad in an effort to reduce the amount of one-size-fits-all nylon garbage holsters out there? Have you already done that?
View Quote

To add to this: why quality belts are just as important.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:16:59 PM EDT
[#6]
We did the best we could to grab up all of the suggestions from here, other forums, and our Facebook page, and put this schedule together for the next 3 months. Thanks to everyone who voiced their opinion - now be sure to listen to the show and tell your friends about it!

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:02:12 PM EDT
[#7]
An idea for your survival / emergency preparedness shows would be weapons even if on a budget. High powered pellet gun for quiet kills on small game when needed, .22s of all kinds, shotguns even a single barrel break downs, the .22/410 combo survival gun. Also snares and traps anything to bring game to the table. Just throwing out some ideas.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:06:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Maybe you could better explain your Ammo Tax.....
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:33:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm looking forward to the November 3 show!
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:05:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Looks like a great lineup Glen!
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 12:06:56 AM EDT
[#11]
do you have a roku channel? perhaps it would be a good idea to make one?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top