Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2014 3:56:25 PM EDT
Do we have any ARFCOMmers that are good auto body/paint men in the Phoenix area and can hook a brother up with a professionally good job at a decent price?

I've got some touch up work I'm going to need done on a vehicle or two.  Gotta love the sun damage.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:07:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Im a painter at abc nissan. Cant get you a cheaper price but I can get it done right.    My friend Gabriel does side work last timw I checked for good prices though if you want his number.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:50:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Well damn, I was hoping to find a bona fide Team member and do some bartering lol.  

If you could send me an IM with your shops rates, at least that will give me a starting point......thank you!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well damn, I was hoping to find a bona fide Team member and do some bartering lol.  

If you could send me an IM with your shops rates, at least that will give me a starting point......thank you!
View Quote
If I didnt work so much id definitely trade or do side work but 60 plys houra a week is enough for me.   You juat want the labor rate?  If you can send good enough pictures I can probably get you a rough estimate from one of the writers.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top