Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2014 12:09:44 PM EDT
ARFCOMER's

I am coming to the Gun and Knife Show August 30th and 31st in Phoenix in my quest for an NRA board seat. The NRA board position is national responsibility so the least I can do is meet the members. I am going to jump on a plane and spend the weekend meeting (and taking the heat) from gun folks. Please come out and say hi. If you are a voting member (Life or 5 consecutive years - unbroken since 2009) I could really use your signature on my petition to get on the ballot. Saturday after the show I will be seeking adult beverages if anyone is interested in joining me.

For those that want to know more about me and why I am crazy enough to do this......

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1617923_Knight_for_NRA_Board________Nomination_help_needed.html

I am hitting several show in Charlotte, Houston and Denver too. Hope to see you in Phoenix!
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#1]
This guy is the no shit real deal. He's one of the head members behind the Colorado Recalls. Without him, they would not have succeeded.

This man has already earned a seat on the NRA Board, its up to us to put him there.

If you're tired of Michael Bloomberg and President Obama trying to tell you how to live, it's time to back a man who stood up and said "ENOUGH".

Knight for NRA board. It's about damn time we got back on the offensive.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:02:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Bump
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:11:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the bump
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:59:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Had a nice time in Phoenix, AZ at the gun show this last weekend. I got about 20 signatures. I met many great NRA members and 2nd Amendment advocates.  Joined the Arizona Citizen Defense League as a Life Member too. Many states can learn about to getting stuff done from the good folks in AZ.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top