Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/25/2014 1:26:09 AM EDT
Anyone going to camp this week?GO CARDS.ETA..I couldn't get the bold to work on the title.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 4:46:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I wish..  Cant freaking wait for this season!
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:29:58 AM EDT
[#2]
GO CARDS!!!! Looking forward to a good season

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:08:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:45:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:23:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I went yesterday really fun. Nice not to crowded and was really interesting. I need to get closer next time.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:42:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I went yesterday really fun. Nice not to crowded and was really interesting. I need to get closer next time.
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j480/Mauserone/DSC_0259_zps5b48d827.jpg
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j480/Mauserone/DSC_0260_zpsba115af2.jpg
View Quote

I went yesterday as well,It is fun to watch.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:47:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Went yesterday, too.  When I was a kid growing up in the Chicago suburbs, we would drive to Platteville Wisconsin every summer to watch the Bears training camp.  Seeing the Cards training brought back a lot of good memories!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:52:13 PM EDT
[#8]
It was really interesting how they run the drills and rotate the players in and out. Now am I right in that was a 60 man roster?
Being able to hear calls without all the fan noise was cool.

BTW No lenses longer that 8" for fans and as long as you are not making any money off the images you should be GTG.
My emails to the NFL went unanswered. Now if you catch a rare image and sell it then your in for it. That's what I get from the camera restrictions.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:16:13 PM EDT
[#9]
In on 1.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:04:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Want to see why they pay Fitz big coin. It's just practise and he goes out of his way to catch a under thrown ball.

This guy lets it slip through his hands and it hits him between the eyes and dropped it.  But I guess he will step up at game time.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:18:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Want to see why they pay Fitz big coin. It's just practise and he goes out of his way to catch a under thrown ball.
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j480/Mauserone/DSC_0264_zps1b80120e.jpg

This guy lets it slip through his hands and it hits him between the eyes and dropped it.  But I guess he will step up at game time.
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j480/Mauserone/DSC_0250_zps53e290a8.jpg

View Quote

Awesome photos.I hope Fitz retires a Card.He's a hall of famer for sure.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:28:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Sad to see how camp has gone from a small town feel to what it is now, but I guess with success that is what happens.  Was awesome to sit right on the sidelines in Flag and BS with players between drills.  Kids shagging balls and throwing them back.  And the photo opportunities were much better .  So close they even make it look like I know how to work a camera.

Anyone that's been to camp this year care to give some thoughts on Brown?  Is he going to be a weapon this year or is it just the normal Card hype machine spinning up a young receiver just so we can cut him after we start rooting for him (e.g. Lance Long).
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:07:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Sad to see how camp has gone from a small town feel to what it is now, but I guess with success that is what happens.  Was awesome to sit right on the sidelines in Flag and BS with players between drills.  Kids shagging balls and throwing them back.  And the photo opportunities were much better .  So close they even make it look like I know how to work a camera.

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p628/Cardphan1/DSC_0484_zps1afee121.jpg

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p628/Cardphan1/55Close_zpsbf97e329.jpg

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p628/Cardphan1/34Run_zpsd84b10b6.jpg

Anyone that's been to camp this year care to give some thoughts on Brown?  Is he going to be a weapon this year or is it just the normal Card hype machine spinning up a young receiver just so we can cut him after we start rooting for him (e.g. Lance Long).
View Quote

Blame Flagstaff and NAU for dropping the turd on that.  They did not want the Cardinals back.  

Anyone go today?  I was there, and working the field and the main concourse.  See you there next week.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:50:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p628/Cardphan1/DSC_0484_zps1afee121.jpg

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p628/Cardphan1/55Close_zpsbf97e329.jpg

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p628/Cardphan1/34Run_zpsd84b10b6.jpg

View Quote

Hard to say until he gets hit a few times,he's fast as heck,but he looks to be about 175lbs.I'm hoping for the best.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Cardinals koolaid is a bottomless jug. Same shit every year. Best regular season they ever had and still didnt make the playoffs. Sorry, but they still arent Seattle or (as much as I hate saying it) Frisco worthy.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 2:26:13 PM EDT
[#16]
But if one struggles or starts off badly I like our chances. We went 10-6 in the toughest division in football. Play two of the meanest teams in the league twice a year.

Like the NFC east of old. Anyone who comes out of this division into the playoffs. Even by wild card. Will be a serious contender to deal with.

I hate to say this but I always root for NFC west teams. Just because we are wrecking balls in other divisions. Lets see who stays healthy.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 11:51:26 PM EDT
[#17]
There are many years we would die to be 10-6.  I had a Quad bypass and was able to catch a game in my room with my friends the next day in my room.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 5:01:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Being a lifelong Seahawk fan of course I am biased towards a division rival, Cards included. But while the Cardinals have a good team, Carson Palmer will not win a Super Bowl. U guyus still dont have enough clout in that area(offense in general) to get over the hump. Good defense but lets not forget you lost a few as well. Who did Seattle and Frisco lose on there strongest areas? Golden Tate was Seattle biggest lose and they still return almost the entire core as well did Frisco for the most part. AZ has no wiggle room. An injury to each team in key postitions is the Cards key to winning or even getting 2nd place in the divison. I can honestly see them stinking it up this year as they have so many times with high expectations. Its just the nature of Arizona sports unfortunetly.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:23:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Cardinals koolaid is a bottomless jug. Same shit every year. Best regular season they ever had and still didnt make the playoffs. Sorry, but they still arent Seattle or (as much as I hate saying it) Frisco worthy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#20]
AZ looking good
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:45:21 AM EDT
[#21]
surprisingly good, 3 deep at QB.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 7:13:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Hopefully the starters will stay in awhile this evening.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 4:49:07 PM EDT
[#23]
MNF bump.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 4:53:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Band wagon fan here.

I hope they'd go 10-6, this year. (I know, not so tightly connected to reality.)

I'd settle for 8-8, and a playoff berth.

But...7-9 seems more likely, based on preseason.

(Please let us beat the Browns/Detroit/Vickings/Seattle/..heck with it. 16-0!!!!!)
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 6:19:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Band wagon fan here.

I hope they'd go 10-6, this year. (I know, not so tightly connected to reality.)

I'd settle for 8-8, and a playoff berth.

But...7-9 seems more likely, based on preseason.

(Please let us beat the Browns/Detroit/Vickings/Seattle/..heck with it. 16-0!!!!!)
View Quote

I'm where I always am at the start of each season..no idea what to expect.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 7:06:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
MNF bump.
View Quote

WOOHOO!!  Pumped!!  Even wore one of my Cardinals shirts to work today even though Fridays are the team clothing days LOL.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 1:38:26 AM EDT
[#27]
1-0
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 1:46:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
1-0
View Quote

Cards win tonight???
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 1:55:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Yessir.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 1:56:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Wooohooo!
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 2:21:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Hell yes! We looked good despite Ellington hurt, no Tyrann, no Docket, no Washington, no Dansby rookie Safety.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 12:02:37 PM EDT
[#32]
{trash talk}
Next week, we'll be 2-0, and NY will bill 0-2!
{/trash talk}

(I can dream!)
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 7:32:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
<trash talk]
Next week, we'll be 2-0, and NY will bill 0-2!
[/trash talk]

(I can dream!)
View Quote

The Giants are going to be lucky to get 6 wins this season. Eli is a mental case and is going to alienate his line. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Giants for our 2-0 start. GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/9/2014 10:42:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Well I went to the game last night ( I am Chargers fan BTW )& the Chargers did their typical choking in the last quarter...  Refs even gave the Bolts 2 big calls that didn't look right to me.  & that Palmer always seems to have the Bolts on lock even when he was with the faiderz/Bengals he can beat them.

I will say AZ fans were pretty nice to me & I only saw 1 fight break out in the 3rd qtr.  Even after the game about a 1/2 dozen cards fans said "good game" or something to that affect & they were being genuine.   Good luck to the Cards as you guys are in one tough division.   I'm sure the Chargers will break my heart several times this season.  

Oh & what an awesome stadium too!!!  I'm used to a crumbling 60 y/o POS stadium that has troughs for urinals & nowhere fun to hangout within a 10min walk of the stadium.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:07:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Well I went to the game last night ( I am Chargers fan BTW )& the Chargers did their typical choking in the last quarter...  Refs even gave the Bolts 2 big calls that didn't look right to me.  & that Palmer always seems to have the Bolts on lock even when he was with the faiderz/Bengals he can beat them.

I will say AZ fans were pretty nice to me & I only saw 1 fight break out in the 3rd qtr.  Even after the game about a 1/2 dozen cards fans said "good game" or something to that affect & they were being genuine.   Good luck to the Cards as you guys are in one tough division.   I'm sure the Chargers will break my heart several times this season.  

Oh & what an awesome stadium too!!!  I'm used to a crumbling 60 y/o POS stadium that has troughs for urinals & nowhere fun to hangout within a 10min walk of the stadium.
View Quote

If Rivers could control his emotions he would be scary good.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:20:12 AM EDT
[#36]
If Rivers could control his emotions he would be scary good.
View Quote

Yes!!!  So true!  He is always running up into the mix & making a scene.  I'm really surprised he hasn't been hit with "unsportsmans like conduct" penalty during one of his ranting bouts.        Rivers def wasn't getting any help with all of the dropped passes by several receivers.  I hope the next QB for SD will be agile on his feet & can at least scramble when he has to leave the pocket.  Rivers looks like he wears shoes made for Shaquille O' Neal or Ronald MacDonald.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 4:40:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Woohoo!!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 4:58:05 PM EDT
[#38]
And with the backup quarterback, even! woot!
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 8:07:10 PM EDT
[#39]
I was on the road today for the game (coming home from visiting parents in Hellifornia) but heard we are 2-0! Hell yeah!! The thing that makes this win so sweet is the fact I bet $20 on the game with my boss who happens to be a HUGE giants fan. One little detail that I added to the bet was the loser has to wear the other teams jersey for a day. Well, there is a lot of good in this. My boss works out at PEP in Scottsdale. That is where a good majority of NFL players go to get in shape for the season as well as go there for rehabbing after an injury. So, to make this really good, I am getting him a pink jersey, cutting it off just below the chest and giving him the option to wear it either at a bar on 7th ave, or to PEP so all the NFL players there can get a good laugh and give him endless amounts of shit.

What would you guys do?

Link Posted: 9/15/2014 5:13:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Guess who is 2-0 and leading the NFC West all by themselves
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 11:49:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I was on the road today for the game (coming home from visiting parents in Hellifornia) but heard we are 2-0! Hell yeah!! The thing that makes this win so sweet is the fact I bet $20 on the game with my boss who happens to be a HUGE giants fan. One little detail that I added to the bet was the loser has to wear the other teams jersey for a day. Well, there is a lot of good in this. My boss works out at PEP in Scottsdale. That is where a good majority of NFL players go to get in shape for the season as well as go there for rehabbing after an injury. So, to make this really good, I am getting him a pink jersey, cutting it off just below the chest and giving him the option to wear it either at a bar on 7th ave, or to PEP so all the NFL players there can get a good laugh and give him endless amounts of shit.

What would you guys do?

View Quote

I'd bring the shirt, but let him buy himself out of the humiliation of wearing it. Donation to Vets/Pets/Your_new_suppressor_fund.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 11:50:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Guess who is 2-0 and leading the NFC West all by themselves
View Quote

We have to play the seachickens (choke yourself, Richard Sherman) twice in the last 6 weeks of the season. Let's not get too excited, just yet.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 12:16:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Next week is going to be huge.Gotta take care of the 9ers at home.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 9:58:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I'd bring the shirt, but let him buy himself out of the humiliation of wearing it. Donation to Vets/Pets/Your_new_suppressor_fund.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What would you guys do?

Hmmm.... good call. I like the way you think.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:18:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Arizona 3-0!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:41:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Arizona 3-0!!!!!
View Quote

Go Cardinals!!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:49:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Good job Cards!
Too bad Denver screwed up....

Go Cardinals!!!

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:04:10 PM EDT
[#48]
BIRDGANG.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:33:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Kicking ass and taking names. Hope it stays that way.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:39:31 PM EDT
[#50]
I am seeing a trend here..... I have yet to see a game. I suppose I could go all season with out seeing a game.... but damnit I would want to watch the playoffs!

GO CARDS!!!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top