Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2014 1:06:27 PM EDT

IFAK Life Saver - full course description here
July 12 - Phoenix, AZ - 259.00 (includes kit) or 129.00 (no kit)
Completed
Sept 20 - Phoenix, AZ - 259.00 (includes kit) or 129.00 (no kit)

"Just finished this class a couple of hours ago. Long story short: if you have not taken this class, you're wrong. This was worth every penny."
-Craig P.

Learn how to stop the bleeding and start the breathing with the contents of the IFAK as well as improvised equipment. This isn't about putting on band-aids, it's about saving lives!

Active Military/LEO: 10% Discount
AZCDL Member: 10% Discount
Refresher for prior graduates: Only 64.50!

“I went into this course with little knowledge of first aid. A First Aid and CPR certification by the Red Cross are valuable, but not even close to what you need in an emergency situation. Independence Training teaches you skills that a normal first aid class will not even touch. After this course you will be able to render aid under situations that would normally cause a person to panic.”
-Ben B.

“Seriously, if you have any interest in wilderness first-aid or honing your emergency response skills – I highly recommend Independence Training.”
-Marshall M.
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 1:07:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Quote from the last IFAK Life Saver course by Jay21_TCB here on ARFCOM:

I am a "former" EMT, and worked in the FD field years ago. I have also been involved in developing safety programs in the construction industry. Not that any of that means jack squat but i have been around some sort of med training or another for well over 20 years on a VERY small/limited scale. Still learned a lot and more importantly how to use/not use some gear we as shooters think of as must have kit. Thanks to Glen and his team as always...HUGE thanks to his "guest" who brought some real world tales and experience to drive home the principles....
the "final scenarios" we're worth the cost of the class alone....
Thanks to everyone that came out to make yourselves better!
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 3:59:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Several spots still available for this course. This is not a 'boo-boo' first-aid class, and I guarantee that you'll learn something new.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 1:00:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Still have plenty of open seats for Sept 20.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Bring a friend and save $10! (limit 1)
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:12:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Less than a month away! Get enrolled today.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:13:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Less than two weeks out, still have a few seats open.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:31:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Class is this weekend, 2 spots still open.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top