Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2014 5:05:11 AM EDT
Sell me ammo !! Its crazy how expensive the round still is . Considering buying a die for it and starting up but not sure of the effectiveness of round count I can do with just single stage
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:02:27 AM EDT
[#1]
The parts are too tiny.  My brother used to reload it for his sock gun.

Time for you to buy a Square Deal B.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:17:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Sell me ammo !! Its crazy how expensive the round still is . Considering buying a die for it and starting up but not sure of the effectiveness of round count I can do with just single stage
View Quote

No thanks Mr. Batfe Agent. open forum isn't the best place to solicit this.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 9:04:39 AM EDT
[#3]
first part was sarcastic... im really interested to see if anyone local has a die they dont use. i want to see if its even worth reloading or just a pain in the a$$
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 12:27:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 1:13:26 PM EDT
[#5]
if you really concentrate and work efficiently you can do a few boxes an hour on a single stage.. its like 9mm loading but smaller
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 4:13:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm selling some .380 brass in the EE, PM me if interested.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 4:31:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

first part was sarcastic... im really interested to see if anyone local has a die they dont use. i want to see if its even worth reloading or just a pain in the a$$
View Quote
I do it on a Dillon 550b.  Not much different than 9mm.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:27:24 PM EDT
[#8]
We do have a reloading forum.  ;-)

Anyway.  .380 isn't that hard to load for.  Case capacity is small enough that it is one of the few handgun calibers where it is worth sorting by headstamp, as that can affect pressure.

I generally like to use W231 for the .380.
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 3:00:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Grab a lee die set and xtreme bullets. Very cheap quick way to get into it. I reload it for my glock 42
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top