BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 11:29:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"The Deathraper" is already taken? Dammit, i'm out.
View Quote
Be the LifeReaper.  Makes more sense.

Link Posted: 3/14/2014 7:51:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"The Deathraper" is already taken? Dammit, i'm out.

He could be the rape deather.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 7:46:41 PM EDT
[#3]
If you look at the pics of the Bundy standoff in Nevada, the Praetorian Guard has done deployed.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:06:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:46:13 AM EDT
[#5]
The quasi-official terminology and presentation by these clowns would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetically sad. I guess it's for the best that the three of them refer to themselves as a battalion, and that they "tactically advanced and encamped" (in Joey's mom's 89 ford festiva) so that no one will take their fantasy world seriously or pay legitimate attention to anything their Mini-14 wielding, XXXXXL multicam™ wearing Rear Admiral Constable Master Field Marshal Leff-tenant Viceroy Corporal of Overwatch Operations 9'er Quartermaster Colonel says, much less confuse their blatherings as being representative of regular decent Arizonans.

Yeah, I threw a 9'er in there.

Edit:typo
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 8:20:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The quasi-official terminology and presentation by these clowns would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetically sad. I guess it's for the best that the three of them refer to themselves as a battalion, and that they "tactically advanced and encamped" (in Joey's mom's 89 ford festiva) so that no one will take their fantasy world seriously or pay legitimate attention to anything their Mini-14 weilding, XXXXXL multicam™ wearing Rear Admiral Constable Master Field Marshal Leff-tenant Viceroy Corporal of Overwatch Operations 9'er Quartermaster Colonel says, much less confuse their blatherings as being representative of regular decent Arizonans.

View Quote

fuck me.....i just pissed myself. Good morning and thank you.....for reals made my day brighter
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 8:56:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 9:02:27 AM EDT
[#8]
FLASH TRAFFIC!!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 11:26:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 12:00:07 PM EDT
[#10]
They recently asked what other gun people in Arizona thought of them and didn't quite get the answer they were looking for.

http://www.arizonashooting.com/v3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=191257
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 2:26:04 PM EDT
[#11]
You don't have to write "end traffic" on facebook I can tell where the end of a post is.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 2:26:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You don't have to write "end traffic" on facebook I can tell where the end of a post is.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:10:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

You forgot to add "Flash Traffic" to the beginning of your post, so I missed what you were trying to say. Was your post approved for public release?
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:36:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You forgot to add "Flash Traffic" to the beginning of your post, so I missed what you were trying to say. Was your post approved for public release?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My FB posts are for Official Use Only.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:38:00 PM EDT
[#15]
I've got way more than 5 friends with military gear and lots of guns, can I be a LTC and start a VA battalion?
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:21:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I've got way more than 5 friends with military gear and lots of guns, can I be a LTC and start a VA battalion?
View Quote

Five + friends makes you an automatic general, unless you have cool hats like Gadaffi,  then you remain a Colonel,  but you're still head mother fucker in charge.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:54:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Arizona has another awesome militia, here is a video of them doing their thing.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wubrYEMBlYQ

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 9:09:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Five + friends makes you an automatic general, unless you have cool hats like Gadaffi,  then you remain a Colonel,  but you're still head mother fucker in charge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going with Fezzes as we will be the 87th Virginia Zouave Militia Battalion.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 12:26:25 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote
I can't find a facepalm jpg good enough for that.

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:26:14 PM EDT
[#20]
"Praetorian guard"?

Guarding what, the local burger king or mcdonalds?

A battalion you are not.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 12:40:19 PM EDT
[#21]
what a bunch of douchebags
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 1:13:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

HAHAHAHA!  "First in, Always in" I can understand why they would want to wear masks for that "op".  I'm embarrassed for these tards.

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 6:34:49 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm as anti-TSA as anyone I've ever met, but I think I've found another group worthy of almost as much of my scorn.  Really?!?
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 9:54:30 PM EDT
[#24]
I will just leave this here,

OAF Nation

While I think they are a bit goofy, their mention in the article is note worthy,  even though it says they are state sponsored, which seems like incorrect information.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 10:46:13 PM EDT
[#25]
If I were to start a militia, I'd do the opposite of what all the militias are doing.
1. Not use the word "Militia" in the name. Not sure what I'd call it... Arizona Freedom Coalition?
2. Not use military ranking or unit titles: Example:
Team Leader as opposed to Coproral

Local Coordinator as opposed to Sargent or Liuetenant

Local City/Town wide and/or Subdivision Coordinator

County wide and/or Division Coordinator

State wide Director.

Or other non-threatening, but more civilian sounding names. Almost want it to sound more like a hierarchy of a corporate sales team, than a military unit.
All ranks would require actual subordinates underneath to justify the "rank".
3. A casual only dress code while carrying out service for "militia". "Fo-time" gear would include some sort of non-threatening, non-camo, solid colored, matching clothes (for identification purposes), combat vests, etc.
At protest/activist activities.... casual only dress code. Handguns in traditional waist belt. If carrying a rifle, no accompanying vest. Extra rifle mag can be kept in belt mounted kydex style holster.
Training attire is also casual, with a little more lee-way for equipment/attire. Basically wear what a hiker would wear. No matching uniforms. People passing by would think we are a meet-up group for camping.... with guns.

4. Zero-Tolerance policy for racists.

5. Zero-tolerance policy for substance abuse.... (If you make a habit of continually getting drunk, and are so addicted that you end up going through withdrawls.... please leave)
6. NO felons

7. Volunteer opportunities in order to build ties to community, including disaster relief to other states (lets face it, we don't face many disasters in AZ), search and rescue, watering tables set up at parks from time to time.
8. Members strongly encouraged to get training in:

1. EMT-B

2. Defensive Handgun

3. Defensive Rifle

4. COmbat first aid.

5. Preparedness.
9. Strict policies against misrepresenting the group. Strict code of conduct policies. Adherence to local, state, and federal laws within reason.

10. If Codenames are required.... or used.... use names of Founding fathers, influential philosophers in the freedom movement, etc. But only used if absolutely necessary to protect opsec/privacy. Also, no identifying it as "a codename" or "nomme de guerre". One would simply say, "I am known as ------" or "For personal privacy purposes, you can call me ------ " Examples of acceptable names:

Jefferson, Washington, Patrick Henry, Rand, Heinlein, Acton, Locke, Tom Paine, John Parker, Jackson...

If a group adopted these founding policies,.... I think it would go a looooooooooong way.

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 11:03:11 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote
Meh. It might seem really stupid and silly... but I bet if they didn't refer to themselves as militia.... people here would be cheering them on for saying "Fuck you" to the TSA.

I also like the approach of not taking oneself too seriously. They did just that. It may have  come across as a bit corny, and cheasy.... but kudos for trying anyway. At least they didn't show up in full military garb, and rattling off a long list of unit designations and ranks.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:12:03 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

If I were to start a militia, I'd do the opposite of what all the militias are doing.

1. Not use the word "Militia" in the name. Not sure what I'd call it... Arizona Freedom Coalition?

2. Not use military ranking or unit titles: Example:

Team Leader as opposed to Coproral

Local Coordinator as opposed to Sargent or Liuetenant

Local City/Town wide and/or Subdivision Coordinator

County wide and/or Division Coordinator

State wide Director.

View Quote

Or other non-threatening, but more civilian sounding names. Almost want it to sound more like a hierarchy of a corporate sales team, than a military unit.

All ranks would require actual subordinates underneath to justify the "rank".

3. A casual only dress code while carrying out service for "militia". "Fo-time" gear would include some sort of non-threatening, non-camo, solid colored, matching clothes (for identification purposes), combat vests, etc.

At protest/activist activities.... casual only dress code. Handguns in traditional waist belt. If carrying a rifle, no accompanying vest. Extra rifle mag can be kept in belt mounted kydex style holster.

Training attire is also casual, with a little more lee-way for equipment/attire. Basically wear what a hiker would wear. No matching uniforms. People passing by would think we are a meet-up group for camping.... with guns.

4. Zero-Tolerance policy for racists.

5. Zero-tolerance policy for substance abuse.... (If you make a habit of continually getting drunk, and are so addicted that you end up going through withdrawls.... please leave)

6. NO felons

7. Volunteer opportunities in order to build ties to community, including disaster relief to other states (lets face it, we don't face many disasters in AZ), search and rescue, watering tables set up at parks from time to time.

8. Members strongly encouraged to get training in:

1. EMT-B

2. Defensive Handgun

3. Defensive Rifle

4. COmbat first aid.

5. Preparedness.

9. Strict policies against misrepresenting the group. Strict code of conduct policies. Adherence to local, state, and federal laws within reason.

10. If Codenames are required.... or used.... use names of Founding fathers, influential philosophers in the freedom movement, etc. But only used if absolutely necessary to protect opsec/privacy. Also, no identifying it as "a codename" or "nomme de guerre". One would simply say, "I am known as ------" or "For personal privacy purposes, you can call me ------ " Examples of acceptable names:

Jefferson, Washington, Patrick Henry, Rand, Heinlein, Acton, Locke, Tom Paine, John Parker, Jackson...

If a group adopted these founding policies,.... I think it would go a looooooooooong way.

Sign me up for this one
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:09:37 PM EDT
[#28]
I haven't been on for a while due to working a lot but this caught my attention and was so funny I could not stop reading. I would rather be associated with organizations that I am proud of and do not have to hide my affiliation or real name (i.e. Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association (AOPA)). I think most of the members of this militia have probably not served in the active military or did and were booted out. Combat Teams? Really? Who are you at Combat with? Does this combat require an X-Box controller?  
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:16:02 AM EDT
[#29]
This is relevant here, and good, fun reading: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1615787_Local_Militia.html
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:09:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This is relevant here, and good, fun reading: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1615787_Local_Militia.html
View Quote

You know that thread linked this thread right?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:14:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:00:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Best part of that Rizzo is in the comments....

Frank Pinelander:
The more things change, the more they remain the same.

We saw these ilk in the 90s. The media loved them, and they loved being in front of the media.

Post Klinton, it was discovered how many real “militia” had formed. Comprised of people that knew what they were doing.

The mouthbreathers serve a purpose, several actually: they tie up both NGO and government resources. They skew intelligence assessments. But most importantly, they will be speed bumps and diversions, should things go operational.

You’ve wasted all the bandwidth you need to on the subject, stick with your target audience – the rational person that reserves the right to become more intelligent.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:29:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if someone gets trapped in a link circle and starves to death!
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 7:42:16 AM EDT
[#34]

how about we use plain english, and quit with the pseudo-military jargon bullshit.  Again, makes it look like HS kids playing wargames.  You want to join the Army/NG?  Then go.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 7:45:03 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

The quasi-official terminology and presentation by these clowns would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetically sad. I guess it's for the best that the three of them refer to themselves as a battalion, and that they "tactically advanced and encamped" (in Joey's mom's 89 ford festiva) so that no one will take their fantasy world seriously or pay legitimate attention to anything their Mini-14 wielding, XXXXXL multicam™ wearing Rear Admiral Constable Master Field Marshal Leff-tenant Viceroy Corporal of Overwatch Operations 9'er Quartermaster Colonel says, much less confuse their blatherings as being representative of regular decent Arizonans.

Edit:typo
View Quote

I just spit water on my keyboard and snorted... Fuck!  
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 8:09:39 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote
Holy retard, batman!

Link Posted: 5/4/2014 8:09:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Meh. It might seem really stupid and silly... but I bet if they didn't refer to themselves as militia.... people here would be cheering them on for saying "Fuck you" to the TSA.

I also like the approach of not taking oneself too seriously. They did just that. It may have  come across as a bit corny, and cheasy.... but kudos for trying anyway. At least they didn't show up in full military garb, and rattling off a long list of unit designations and ranks.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I kinda laughed when they had the writing in their boxers and showed it to the direction of TSA. lol Not sure if that was appropriate or not for a peaceful protest, but it kinda goes in line with TSA and their strip searches i guess.
Link Posted: 5/4/2014 10:51:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
No thanks.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/4/2014 11:40:18 PM EDT
[#39]
If they provide me with an M2 I'll volunteer to be the M2 Commander of Southern Az. lol
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If they provide me with an M2 I'll volunteer to be the M2 Commander of Southern Az. lol
View Quote

They all are issued M2s to mount on their Hyundai Elantras.
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 1:44:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This one?

Link Posted: 5/6/2014 1:55:49 PM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This one?

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/mAgDKR0L2RA/hqdefault.jpg

If they are issuing those baby M2's.... I might consider Then test it out on Bunny's
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 4:19:22 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This one?

Probably more expensive to feed than the real thing.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 7:39:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This one?

No kidding!

Link Posted: 5/8/2014 8:14:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/13/2014 8:46:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Arizona State Militia & Habitat for Humanity (May 2014)
http://arizonastatemilitia.com/membership/arizona-state-militia-habitat-for-humanity-may-2014/
Seems like their giving back to community at least.
Link Posted: 5/14/2014 1:23:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Arizona State Militia & Habitat for Humanity (May 2014)
http://arizonastatemilitia.com/membership/arizona-state-militia-habitat-for-humanity-may-2014/
Seems like their giving back to community at least.
View Quote

This way they can give back and knock out that court ordered community service all in one.
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 11:23:50 AM EDT
[#48]
An anti-government group called "The Praetorian Guard".... that has to be a joke right?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top