BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2010 2:27:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

For up-to-date status, and all future reports, please check: www.gunburger.com

I don't know if that's your site or not, but it's very difficult to read the reports.  It's also missing just about every place in the valley that either allows or doesn't allow carry.

Link Posted: 7/6/2010 9:23:26 AM EDT
[#2]
in Willcox the pizza hut had put up signs banning guns about 6 months ago. told the manager we would not be back to dine in.  went in last week for a to go order and the signs were gone. talked to the manager agian and he said he went to the regional manager with my complantes and was allowed to remove the signs. (the good prevaled) don't know about other pizza hut in az, but Willcox is friendly with it now.
Link Posted: 8/9/2010 10:56:49 AM EDT
[#3]
fail post removed

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 11:34:38 AM EDT
[#4]
No signs at:
Salsa Brava, Rt 66
Karma, Rt 66

Both excellent food!
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 4:20:18 PM EDT
[#5]
No sign at Bobby Q's on Dunlap and the I-17, and that place is amazing. Me and my wife can't stop going there. They give you the best cornbread in AZ for free during your meal and then some free home made donuts after your meal. The food and the ambiance is amazing.
Link Posted: 1/2/2011 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't know about the other locations but the Black Bear in Avondale has a sign that says "NO OPEN CARRY". The food and the service are good so I can live with keeping it covered. Condition One 1911 scares lots of people.
Link Posted: 2/7/2011 1:29:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Went to Arriba's Mexican in Goodyear today. I didn't see a sign.
Link Posted: 5/19/2011 11:59:58 AM EDT
[#8]
No signs at Freddy's Frozen Custard just past McDowell and Litchfield.
Link Posted: 5/19/2011 5:28:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Walked right into Paradise Bakery on Happy Valley Rd just off of I-17 at 1200 with a line of people out the door. I was Open Carrying and had two spare mags on the other hip. Nobody looked twice or even said a word.

Also went into Best Buy on Happy Valley Rd just after eating at paradise to look at some new phones. I was greeted nicely and had no problems what so ever.
Link Posted: 5/20/2011 7:47:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Opened carried into Chipotle mexican grill off of W. Happy Valley Rd today at lunch with a full crowd. They do serve alcohol there, but there is no sign, and nobody hassled me, even after every person working there looked right at it as I walked by them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2011 8:49:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Opened carried into Chipotle mexican grill off of W. Happy Valley Rd today at lunch with a full crowd. They do serve alcohol there, but there is no sign, and nobody hassled me, even after every person working there looked right at it as I walked by them.

Might want to reread the law.  You can't OC into a place that serves alcohol whether they're posted or not.
Link Posted: 5/21/2011 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Might want to reread the law.  You can't OC into a place that serves alcohol whether they're posted or not.

Not to hijack the thread- but thanks for setting me straight- In Michigan if you have a ccw you can open carry anywhere you can concealed carry as long as you don't actually consume alcohol. Here I thought that, if the business did not have a "no firearms sign" up then you could open or conceal carry. It took me about 2.5 hours of internet searching to find the actual real law regarding this. Not some hear say from someone else. Here is the link to the Arizona Revised Statute 4-244 paragraph 29 for anybody else that wants to see the actual law... Thanks again for the heads up
Link Posted: 5/21/2011 9:21:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to hijack the thread- but thanks for setting me straight- In Michigan if you have a ccw you can open carry anywhere you can concealed carry as long as you don't actually consume alcohol. Here I thought that, if the business did not have a "no firearms sign" up then you could open or conceal carry. It took me about 2.5 hours of internet searching to find the actual real law regarding this. Not some hear say from someone else. Here is the link to the Arizona Revised Statute 4-244 paragraph 29 for anybody else that wants to see the actual law... Thanks again for the heads up

You're welcome.  I typically back up a post like that with the law in question, but I was short on time and forgot to come back and post it.  Sorry it took so long for you to find it, but I'm glad you did!
Link Posted: 6/10/2011 1:27:32 AM EDT
[#14]
A few weeks ago I noticed the Rubios at 24th St & Baseline had REMOVED their 'No CCW' sign!!  
Link Posted: 6/10/2011 6:23:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Wolfley's Neighborhood Grill at Desert Ridge wasn't posted. I did see the liqueur license above the main door, but no signs
Link Posted: 6/19/2011 6:18:16 PM EDT
[#16]
red lobster on gilbert by the 202 allows CCW .  manager said OC was okay but if someone was bothered by it they would ask you to cover it up.  I went OC today with no issues.
Link Posted: 6/19/2011 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#17]
also the manager of streets of new york pizza on baseline and alma school will allow you to ccw.  It has the sign on the front door but the manager knows it is not correctly posted and she said she refuses to post it in the correct location and would not enforce it even if she noticed someone concealed carrying.Manager said it's corporate policy but she doesn't care and wont enforce it in her store. she has a 38 in her purse ready to rock under the counter as well.

Link Posted: 6/26/2011 12:39:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Tucson folks, Just a heads up Monkey Burger has stopped the discount for CCW license holders.

Still allow carry though
Link Posted: 7/11/2011 1:32:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Not really a restaurant but the Dolly Steamboat Tours tours on Canyon lake do have cruise options serving lunch and dinner.

If you go to the "before you board" page this is one of the listings:

"No beverages, food, alcohol, firearms (ccw holders ok) or weapons allowed."

Thought that was kind of cool.
Link Posted: 7/15/2011 4:54:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Not exactly a restaurant, but Sprouts on Brown and Gilbert does not have a sign posted. They sell alcohol, but they don't serve it. They do serve some tasty sandwiches, though.
Link Posted: 7/18/2011 5:38:25 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Not exactly a restaurant, but Sprouts on Brown and Gilbert does not have a sign posted. They sell alcohol, but they don't serve it. They do serve some tasty sandwiches, though.

I have open carried at the sprouts in chandler a few times and nobody said anything.  a couple of the dirty hippy types looked at me funny but that's what dirty hippies do.

Link Posted: 8/4/2012 11:15:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Just to update - Fogo de Chao is still not posted!

And just because I can, a pic of the wife unit!

Link Posted: 8/12/2012 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Claim Jumper on Baseline next to the Mills Mall in Tempe is good to go.
Link Posted: 3/8/2013 4:35:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Smashburger at 101 and Frank Lloyd Wright used to have an ARS sign posted.  As of today it's been removed and there is simply a sign saying "No Open Carry".  I assume that to mean concealed carry is G2G.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 4:35:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have open carried at the sprouts in chandler a few times and nobody said anything.  a couple of the dirty hippy types looked at me funny but that's what dirty hippies do.

The same for the sprouts store on Dysart & McDowell in Goodyear.  I wouldn't have seen the sign if the door were open its right behind the sliding glass door.  Says for our customers safety no weapons allowed in store.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2013 3:34:28 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't remember seeing a sign at the door, but I know the owner, Nicole, of The Hero Factory at 1st Ave and Adams OCs.
Link Posted: 3/30/2013 10:55:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Subway 107th ave & Olive open carry gtg...
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 12:53:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

In order to help people find alternatives to the businesses that restrict lawful ccw:

For up-to-date status, and all future reports, please check: www.gunburger.com

Link dead.

Link Posted: 5/19/2013 1:13:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
No signs at:
Salsa Brava, Rt 66
Karma, Rt 66

Both excellent food!

signs now up at Karma
Link Posted: 6/16/2013 3:03:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Porkopolis has a no firearms inside policy but I don't give a fuck that shit is good.  My pistol can stay in the truck while I eat good shit.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 8:04:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/22/2013 1:35:30 PM EDT
[#32]
I heard a pro-gun control group is going to be boycotting starbucks this saturday for allowing legal citizens to enter with a concealed gun (where allowed by law). This is supposed to be nationwide and I think we should give starbucks our support for not going along with all this political BS.
Link Posted: 9/28/2013 5:12:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Top Shelf ~35th Avenue and Greenway is not posted.
View Quote

Nope and my Uncle is the manager!!!
Great food and a great Catina!
Link Posted: 10/12/2013 3:29:35 PM EDT
[#34]
I was just at Can't Stop Smokin' BBQ off Chandler and the 10 fwy.  No signs whatsoever.  And might I add some damn good BBQ.  Had the beef ribs and some pulled pork YUM!!!
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 10:48:49 PM EDT
[#35]
The new Mellow Mushroom in Ahwatukee, next to On The Border, is not posted and not bad pizza.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 1:54:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Can't remember if I posted this before, but the Smashburger at Power & McDowell has a sign asking that if you carry, please carry concealed.  I can live with that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#37]
... too many AZHTF pinned posts
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top