Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 5/5/2017 6:05:25 PM EDT
Found a good deal on a suppressor located out of state.  Looking for  someone to transfer it in the greater Akron/Wadsworth area.  Less than $75 and ability to shoot it while in jail preferred. I am willing to drive if the price is right.

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 12:45:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I know Blackwong in delaware will let you shoot it while in jail. I don't know their price on NFA stuff.  Knowing them, its expensive.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 3:49:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Blackwing price, Class III Transfers - $200 per serial number. I do not know what suppressor you are looking for, I have purchased several from Blackwing. They are very competitive with online prices, often having specials on a few cans.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 11:08:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Not sure what form 3 time is at right now but in state will definitely save you some time
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 1:00:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quick update.

There was a pretty decent deal in the Suppressor forum on some police trade in Treks supposedly lightly used for $269

I would be all over the deal of I could find a $75 dollar or less transfer
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 7:11:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Theres the silencer shack in burbank but the guys a douche
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 10:13:10 AM EDT
[#6]
It may be too far for you but,

I use these guys now

http://www.westchesterfirearms.com/

Great group of guys in the northern Cincinnati area and $35 NFA transfer fee

They also have a SS kiosk FWIW
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Not familiar with the Akron area but up in Painesville, Atwell's is $80 for NFA transfers and Condition One Firerarms in Chardon is $75 and they have a SID terminal so they can take your prints / photos to file via SS's electronic system.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 10:05:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It may be too far for you but,

I use these guys now

http://www.westchesterfirearms.com/

Great group of guys in the northern Cincinnati area and $35 NFA transfer fee

They also have a SS kiosk FWIW
View Quote
+1. Ive used them several times
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top