Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 5/4/2017 4:28:15 PM EDT

a question I have: Where do you keep 700 cars??

Car Collector Sells His Lifetime Collection

Ron Hackenberger
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 5:25:08 PM EDT
[#1]
This is the talk of the northern OH area.  Like most big auctions, I suspect there will be no deals to be had.

ETA: and to answer your question...Where do you keep 700 cars??  In preparation for the auction, he has rented just about every empty building in Norwalk.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 9:01:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope he did not have to pay for plates for those cars.

All the stuff I have plates for is expensive enough.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 3:55:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm curious what size check he'll get after auction fees and taxes. It's crazy if he got 500 bucks each that would gross 350000 dollars. I'm sure many vehicles are worth a lot more than 500 each.  I'm betting after tax and auction fees he should get $400,000.00 maybe more.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 5:22:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm curious what size check he'll get after auction fees and taxes. It's crazy if he got 500 bucks each that would gross 350000 dollars. I'm sure many vehicles are worth a lot more than 500 each.  I'm betting after tax and auction fees he should get $400,000.00 maybe more.
View Quote
I'm pretty sure you can add at least another zero estimate.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 1:14:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure you can add at least another zero estimate.
View Quote
Yea I was being very conservative, and it was more of a I wish I had even that thought lol.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top