Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2017 3:39:30 PM EDT
Many of your fellow ARFCOMMERs are banding together to change the NRA, and to do that we need people on the NRA Board.  We have a few members here who are wanting to get on the board but that is going to take a grassroots effort of the members here to help make it happen.  So, we are asking that you come out and help us change the NRA.  If you are interested, please go HERE      and let us know.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 1:13:36 PM EDT
[#1]
We have two awesome Ohioan's on the board in the persons of Linda Walker and Sean Maloney. But are Buckeye Firearms also
and Black rifle people ;)
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 2:25:42 PM EDT
[#2]
What is it that you are wanting to change about the NRA?
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 7:40:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What is it that you are wanting to change about the NRA?
View Quote
More of a push for 2A as a Civil Right, more support for HPA.  Mainly it is having people on the Board that actually attend the meeting and are the voice of the membership. I know we have some from Ohio, but this is bigger than us.  We need people who advocate for the MSR, suppressors and less "celebrity" members of the board.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 12:46:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

More of a push for 2A as a Civil Right, more support for HPA.  Mainly it is having people on the Board that actually attend the meeting and are the voice of the membership. I know we have some from Ohio, but this is bigger than us.  We need people who advocate for the MSR, suppressors and less "celebrity" members of the board.
View Quote
The recent election of Pete Brownell as President of the NRA appears to be a favorable step in the direction you advocate.  The Brownells' folks sure do sell a lot of MSR parts.  Pete may not be the next "Harlon B. Carter" but I would have voted for him.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 5:20:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The recent election of Pete Brownell as President of the NRA appears to be a favorable step in the direction you advocate.  The Brownells' folks sure do sell a lot of MSR parts.  Pete may not be the next "Harlon B. Carter" but I would have voted for him.
View Quote
I am all for people like Pete!!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top