Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 4/23/2017 2:08:00 PM EDT
No line to get in. Paid my $10, dropped off a rifle to a friend of mine to put up on Gunbroker, talked to him for about 30 minutes then I left.

Didn't even walk the show. 
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 5:29:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I was there Saturday. I bought a Chinese sks sling. There are so many uses for them. I never saw any killer deals on anything as usual.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:45:17 AM EDT
[#2]
That show is typically not very good? I am from Columbus and never have been to one but have thought about it a lot.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:52:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That show is typically not very good? I am from Columbus and never have been to one but have thought about it a lot.
View Quote
Can't really say. Last Sunday was the first time I'd been in years. Much smaller than I remember. Goodman's shows used to be good when hobbyists could rent table space. Now a days, I just set up at the OGCA "meetings".
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 6:38:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I used to go to the Dayton show here and there, years ago it was the place to be, went to a Goodmans show in Springfield a few months back that wasn't worth the half hour drive, only 1 building and 2 descent tables out of the whole thing, was hoping the Sharonville show might be different.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top