Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 4/17/2017 2:39:39 PM EDT
My office (bunch of engineers) participates in a clay shoot fund raiser each year but that has been canceled. My boss would like to keep the tradition going and uses it as an opportunity to meet with clients who don't like to golf. I recommended doing a steel pistol shoot instead and everyone liked the idea. Problem is I don't know where we could host such an event, as the place I shoot steel is my Dads back yard 3 hours away

Are there any outdoor ranges near Cincinnati where one can shoot steel?
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:23:54 AM EDT
[#1]
MVSG near Dayton does a steel shoot on Tuesday nights
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 3:23:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Miami Rifle and Pistol Club

They are a members only club but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask.  When is the fund raiser?  How many people?
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:26:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 1:07:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Lake Bailee

You can shoot steel out to like 300 yards.

It used to be a bit of an "unrefined" experience, but they have been remodeling. But if you don't care about looks, they are nice folks.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top