Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2017 11:51:31 AM EDT

Wow. No...DOUBLE WOW!

Army of Ohio Farmers Headed to Kansas to Help Out

God Bless these Guys!
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 12:08:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Bunch of my wife's family friends are there.  Duma's called in the troops and gathered everyone up.

Got the chance to donate over the weekend. (Portage Community Bank in Kent) is still accepting donations.

I also found out that some of them are staying with farmers who didn't lose houses to help rebuild fences and barns and whatnot.

Thanks,
Douglas
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:54:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I also found out that some of them are staying with farmers who didn't lose houses to help rebuild fences and barns and whatnot.
View Quote
...TRIPLE WOW!

Thanks for the update, Douglas!
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 8:56:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks OP. Better late than not at all. I had no idea.

Time for an old retired fart to get busy.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 10:00:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Time for an old retired fart to get busy.
View Quote
Roger that!

P.S.
With all the rain we've had up here in NE Ohio, my dogs are "THE MUDDIEST" I've ever seen 'em--talk about DIRTY DOGS!

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top