Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2017 8:39:02 AM EDT
I see them sitting on 161 near Westerville rd a lot clocking people coming over the hill from Cleveland Ave

I don't see where they should have any jurisdiction in that area.  It is fairly recent.

They used to do Cleveland Ave but that was shut down because it was City of Columbus and not Minerva Park

Just Googled a map. There is one small section right by Westerville Rd that is in their jurisdition.

I am surprised they haven't shut down the "Asian Spa" right in front of the Elementary School. Pretty sure it is probably a brothel.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 12:17:34 PM EDT
[#1]
yes, those biatches are on 161/270/sunbury also
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 2:09:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yes, those biatches are on 161/270/sunbury also
View Quote
that's Blendon Twp., Minerva Park only goes east to the 161/Westerville Rd interchange.

Minerva Park has always been a speed trap, usually along Cleveland Ave., but now since they lost traffic do to their golf course closing, they're probably trying to pick up a bit more revenue.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 2:15:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

that's Blendon Twp., Minerva Park only goes east to the 161/Westerville Rd interchange.

Minerva Park has always been a speed trap, usually along Cleveland Ave., but now since they lost traffic do to their golf course closing, they're probably trying to pick up a bit more revenue.
View Quote
i swore i saw it said mppd on the side of a black suv right on 161/sunbury exut pulling a car over
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 5:39:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't break the law and you wont have any issues.

Link Posted: 3/27/2017 9:28:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 9:31:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
and there we have it 
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 12:19:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Minerva Park PD is there to keep the citizens of the community safe. That area of 161 they write tickets on is hardly part of Minerva Park.

Just like they did on Cleveland Ave until the Columbus shut them down.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top